I'll Spend Eternity Proving to You How Sorry I Am

Revenge?

Joan sat next to Ann on her bed in her new room. Joan had waited until Ann ate before taking her somewhere private to talk. “Ann, there are two questions I would like to ask you. Depending on your answer to your first question depends on if I ask you the second one.” Joan explained.
“Okay, what do you need to talk to me about?” Ann said.
“When I told Jared that you now belong to me, I wasn’t kidding. He has proven to me that he is not ready for the responsibility of taking care of someone else. And as you being mine I would like to adopt you as my daughter. Ann, would you like to be my daughter?” Joan asked
“Yes, I would love to be your daughter” Ann said with tears in her eyes.
“I am so glad to hear that!” Joan said and pulled Ann into a hug. She released her before she asked the second question. “Now this question is very important in fully becoming my daughter. And it is life changing decision. Will you allow me to turn you into a vampire? Now this will guarantee you that the servants will serve you and that you will truly become my daughter. Are you willing to do this?” Joan asked as she looked at Ann in the eyes.

Ann sat and thought it over; after all it’s not something that you can just agree to without thinking. It was a life changing decision but she wanted it. It wasn’t like she had anywhere else to go or anything to lose. She was already at the bottom and she already saw Joan as her mother. “Yes I will. I will become vampire.” Ann said
“Oh Ann, I am so glad to hear that. And I know way to do it so that you don’t have a scar of the bites on your neck. It will allow you to blend in as a vampire more than just simply being turned.” Joan said with a smile that she couldn’t hide.
“When I be turned?” Ann asked with a shaky voice. I will get everything ready and we will do it tomorrow. It will take all day, from the time you wake up till the time you go to bed. And you will need to stay in your room until I can trust you to be alone. And if it makes you feel better I’ll allow you to have revenge.” Joan said

“Revenge?” Ann asked.
“Yes, you will need to feed once you are turned and you will be very, very thirsty. So the servants that Jared requests the most will be the first that you feed from.” Joan said.
“Oh I see. Well I am ready.” Ann said.
“Okay well I would stay in here if I were you. And I must ask you to stay in this wing until I say otherwise. When you are done being turned, I would like to have a ball to announce you to all the vampires in this area that you are my daughter. And thus meaning you are eligible to date any vampire you please.” Joan said.
“Ok, that sounds nice.” Ann said.
“And that means not see Jared until then as well.” Joan said
“I am fine with that” Ann said.
“You can do whatever you want. I will bring some food to you. If you have any idea of something you want, have one of the servants come find me and tell me.” Joan said
“I will, thank you. And although I am scared I am looking forward to becoming your daughter.” Ann said with a smile.

Joan smiled back and then left the room. Ann spent the rest of the time in her room. She had no idea how one was to spend their last day as a mortal. She felt like it was just a regular day, though she some stupid things. She took a picture of herself so she will always have a picture of herself as a human. That was the biggest thing, for her about becoming a vampire, not being able to look at herself in a mirror. The last thing that she planned to do was for when she was sleeping. With faculty, she took her mattress off her bed and placed it in front of big French doors that lead to her balcony. She moved her pillow and blankets onto the mattress just has Joan walked into her room. “What are you doing?” Joan asked concerned.
“Doing the one thing I know I will miss about being a human; the sun. So I am going to watch the sunrise and then sleep in the sun for the last time before it will crisp up my skin.” Ann explained while she sat on her bed.

Joan smiled, it was too cute. She never had that option as she was born a vampire. “Alright well I just wanted to tell you goodnight and that will see you tomorrow. Is there anything you need before I go to sleep?” Joan asked.
“No, thank you. I will be fine until the morning. Besides the more I think about it the more anxious I get.” Ann said.
“Alright, well if you do need me you know where to find me.” Joan said as she hugged Ann goodnight. Joan left the room after she shut off the light. Ann got herself comfortable on her mattress and rolled over and looked through the curtains that she had slight drawn open. The sun slowly rose over the tops of the woods that surround the mansion.

Ann watched for as long as she could, but soon her eyes closed and she was asleep. She didn’t know if she closed her eyes because the sun was getting too bright for her to look out the window without sunglasses; or if it was because she truly was tired and ready for sleep. She could feel the sun warming her skin, which she would hold on to in her memory. Joan woke Ann up once she was ready for the day. Ann skin was tinted pink but that would go away once she was turned. “Did you enjoy sleeping in the sun?” Joan asked Ann.
“Yes I did, it was wonderful.” Ann said as she stretched.
“Are you ready?” Joan said
“Yes, should I shower first?” Ann asked.
“Yes, it will relax you. I can tell that you are very stressed out.” Joan said. Ann nodded and went and took a shower. She got dressed in comfortable clothes as Joan had suggested. By the time Ann had gotten dressed and walked back into her room, Joan had brought in an un-cushioned patio lounge chair.

“Ok, sit down and relax.” Joan instructed Ann. Ann obeyed and sat down. Joan had Ann place her left arm between the gap in the chair’s arm rest and the actually seat and into the bucket on the floor. Then Joan sat down to her right. “Ok, this is simple and will hurt the least and help you the most. I am going to cut your left wrist and it will drain into the bucket. I will be on your right, drinking your blood. The blood in the bucket is for you to drink when I tell you to. Are you ready?” Joan asked
“Yes” Ann said with a deep breath. Joan made sure Ann was comfortable before she sliced one of her extended vampire fingernails across Ann’s left wrist and blood started to rush out, hit the side of the bucket and gather in the bottom. Joan made another cut, a smaller cut, along Ann’s right wrist and began to drink. Ann started to feel dizzy and very cold, and soon she fell into darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
To those to read this: I am sorry its so late. I've been so busy lately. I hope you liked this one. And I will post when I can :)