Change

Chapter 3

"Oh hi Melanie..." I said, trying to fake a nice, "civilized" smile.
The truth is, she's well kind of...
ANNOYING.
"Oh my God! Guess what my day got me?!"
"Umm I have no idea Melanie..." I said sarcastically.
"Guess!"
"FINE! A car...?"
"NO! He gave me 5 new diamond necklaces." She smiled triumphantly.
Oh, and did I mention...
SPOILED.
"Oh how nice..." I faked a smile, and kept on walking down that stupid decrepit hill.
"Oh I know! It's awesome! You must have gotten something like that in your lifetime, right?" She asked honestly curious.
Oh and,
DUMB.
"Yeah every once a week..." I said sarcastically, snickering at her stupidity.
"Really?" She said awe-struck.
"No I was joking."
"No, don't lie, I know your rich. You just dress like you came out of a dumpster just to hide your true self."
I stared at her my mouth wide open, eyebrows raised, in complete shock. Her stupidness almost made me walk and trip over a branch, like I needed more trouble walking than I already had...
"Do you listen to yourself speak or is it just some big roaring in your ears?" I asked her being honest and cruel.
Yeah, I'm not nice in the mornings, is there a problem with that?
"Um no actually it's a meadow up there." She spoke looking at her bright pink polished nails.
And I mean BRIGHT pink...
"What the hell is wrong with you? Did you just say a meadow?" I asked staring at her with my signature "what the fuck is wrong with you" expression.
"Mhm.."
"Yeah sure.. a meadow with a million chirping crickets..." I said mimicking her voice, and skipping gracefully down in the hill.
I know your expecting it but no, I did not trip and break my neck...
Gosh you guys don't think highly of me at all.
We just reached the bottom of the hill, and she flipped her blond hair, and glared at me.
"Listen Sky, I don't approve of this attitude of yours sugge-"
"Who are you my mother?!" I shouted.
"No I just think that you shout-"
"I will NEVER listen to you, I'm actually not a rich, slutty, spoiled, prima donna. I'm normal!"
She gasped in that annoying dramatic way, and put her hand on her chest.
"I am not slutty!"
"Oh really?"
I took the collar of her extreme v-neck, pulled it outward a little, and stuck her pencil case in there.
"Look, this could be used as a fucking purse!"
"SKY?!"
"And stop chewing your gum like a cow!"
I actually took the gum right out of her mouth, and threw that in with the pencil case too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, that's it folks!
Comment, reply, subscribe, yada yada yada....
Luvvers you!!
XP