Love Exists

New York? Sweetdeal.

Cameron kept kissing me on my neck mostly. It was a turn on after a few minutes on me giggling like an idiot; he stopped and asked me about my past relationships. I hesitated so much.

“Look, if you don’t wanna tell me that’s fine” He said.

“No, I’ll tell you it’s just hard” He gave me a look of security. “Well, first off my first boyfriend was in 8th grade he was a close friend & we only dated for 2 months then never talked to me again. That really hurt. Then I dated 2 guys for a day because there was nothing there. Then my recent ex-boyfriend is such a smelly douche bag. He cheated on me twice and it hurt but I never let it show and now he is dating my friend and she saw what I had to go through. Arg!” I got so angry I was about to go on a cursing and then I feel his arms around me and I hear a whisper in my ear.

“It’s okay don’t get so worked up. You went after the wrong guys but I just wanna let you know that I will never ever hurt. I promise.” He said as he kissed me on the forehead.
I started to get hungry so we went back up stairs and we see Breyandra & Zach just chilling on the counter ordering Chinese food. Breyandra pulled me into her room to talk about them as they were in the kitchen.

“So, you like Cameron a lot don’t you?” She said. My face turned bright red.
“Yeah, I do. He promised he would never hurt me”

“Aw that’s cute. So, you think you found a guy that wouldn’t cheat or hurt you?” I wasn’t paying attention because Cameron walked by. “KATE!”

“What?! OHYEAH! Yeah, I think I did. Come on let’s get back out there before the boys find the bunny.” As we exited the room the door bell rang & it was the Chinese Food guy. Zach & Cameron paid for the food, it was very gentlemen like. After we ate the food, we decided to have a ginormous sleepover at their hotel room. So I called my mom & she said sure but we lied to my dad & told him I was sleeping at Brey’s. So, Cameron drove me to my house to get my stuff.

We arrived at my house. I dragged Cameron inside, which was bad my sister was teasing us, he got attacked my dog & my parents were talking to him. I ran upstairs, packed clothes, my phone charger, toiletries & my pillow. Said goodbye to my family & left, we got in the car and drove back to Brey’s.

“CRAP!”

“What’s wrong, babe!?”

“I LEFT MY PANTS HOME!”

“It’s alright I’ll give you basketball shorts to wear”

“Thanks. But me plus tank top plus basketball shorts equals me being all self conscience.”
“Kate, don’t be so self conscience, you’re beautiful.” I blushed a little bit, then I leaned in a kissed him because he was driving and couldn’t kiss me back.

“Ya know today was probably the best day ever I had in a long time.” We got to Brey’s house she was all ready I left my stuff in the car she told her parents she was going to my house to sleepover, so we all got in the car and headed toward New York. The car ride was great! Jokes, stories, and random comments of people on the road, Cameron & Zach could have sworn Brey & I was on drugs. But we weren’t we were to hyper.

We arrived to their hotel. As they checked in Michael & Nathan showed up behind us and we started talking to them. They hilarious, Brey & I probably died of laughter. Then they left to get ready for Emily Osment’s concert. When they left Cameron & Zach came back and grabbed our stuff and held our hands as we walked to the room. We arrived to the room Brey & I jumped on the bed. We decided to go join Michael & Nathan to the Emily Osment concert. So, we got ready & we left the hotel to get in the party bus, their idea.

*FlashFoward*

After the concert we stopped at Wendy’s just because it taste better after 11o’clock at night and the fact that we haven’t eaten in like 3 hours. We went through the drive threw got our food & ate in the car. It was a long ride. I was about to fall asleep in the car but realized I had my contacts in. So, I just rested my head on Cameron’s shoulder he put his arm around me & I got more comfortable. As, I laid there in the car my phone rang, I looked at the caller; it was my dad.

“Hi, Dad” I said into the phone. The second I said hi, he flipped out on me for no good reason. Of course as I tried to talk to him, he yells more which brings tears out, and at the moment I just said bye and hung up the phone and continued to cry.

“Brey, it’s like friken 8th grade all over again! I can’t handle this anymore!” I sobbed. Brey came over to me & hugged me. I tried to stop crying. But couldn’t it just keep coming.

“Kate, it’ll be fine just don’t go overboard like 8th grade.”

“I won’t that was horrible” We arrived back to the hotel. I wasn’t ready to go to sleep because I was so worked up I just couldn’t bring myself to sleep and I had to explain things to Cameron.

“Hey Cam, wanna take a walk?”

“Yeah, sure” He said grabbing my hand as we starting walking. We wound up outside by the garden. It was sorta cold out so Cam gave me his jacket. Then I started to talk.
“The reason why I wanted to take walk I wanted to tell you about my break down in the car & thing with 8th grade. Well, back in 7th grade my grandma passed away it was a very hard time for me, she was my best friend. Then my grandpa found someone else, moved to Texas, & got married without telling us til they called. My favorite side of the family was gonna to Texas away from me. And that hit me hard, and if that wasn’t enough my friend was going yeah. I just couldn’t handle it my own, so me being very stupid I decided to try & cut myself but never done it. But I keep in my head to know that I can do better & that there are things to live for.” I finished keeping back tears.

“Kate, you should always keep that in your mind but I’m glad you never did it. And I’m even more glad that you opened up and shared that with me”

“I know. It just seemed right at the moment. I’m glad you understand.” He leaned in to hug me & we just sat there cuddling for about 15 minutes til I started to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i opened up alottt. yeahh commenttt!