Love Exists

The Next Days.

It was morning, Cameron and the boys had a flight back to San Diego. After saying goodbye to Cameron he went on the gate looked back and saw me upset. He flashed a smile, I smiled back. Brey and Zach’s goodbye was slow but painless. They all gave their boarding passes to the lady as Brey and I headed toward the exit.

Our big sister Jess picked us up; I got in the car and just listened to whatever Jess had on the radio. Brey looked at me I looked at her all depressed and at the moment I got a text it was from Cameron. It read:

“Hey love, I just thought I let you know I had a great time these last two days and I’m gonna miss til I see you next. So, do me a favor and be happy, I’ll text you after the flight. <3”

I texted back saying “I promise I will. You’ll be in my thoughts. And have a safe flight<3”

I smiled the rest of the way back, sang along to the radio and Jess dropped Brey and I off at her house. When I got out of the car my dad calls saying he wants me home.

“He wants me home” I groaned.

“That’s not cool.”

“I know. I wonder why too.” Brey and I went in to the house and I got my stuff together, downloaded some music and by the time I was done my dad was outside. I got in the car listening to my ipod, trying to avoid conversation. But as always he started conversation I didn’t want to talk. It was a quite ride when we got home I went up to my room, unpacked, and went in the shower. I got out got dressed. I put on Cameron’s shorts, as I put them on I realized that I’ll be seeing him in a week for his birthday. Mindlessly, I walked back into my room to see that I have a text message from Cameron. He makes my day everytime I talk to him. We texted for a few minutes then he called just to hear my voice, we talked for hours until my mom told me I had to go to sleep. I said goodnight to Cam and he said he’d text me when he woke up.

I had a hard time trying to fall asleep. But I finally did. I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face, I cracked opened my eyes and groaned as I turned and dug my face into my pillows wishing it was Cameron’s chest. I finally gave up on tossing and turning, turned on the TV just to find out there was nothing on the TV besides The Fairly Odd Parents. I turned on my phone not expecting to get a text from Cam, instead I got one. He is so cute.

“Hey, Kate wanna get up and start getting ready were getting Michelle in a little bit”

“Fine” I got out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and straightened my hair. About one hour later we were all out the door on our way to Staten Island. The drive there was horrible because Cameron was sleeping still. I really hate 3 hour time differences. It was 10 o’clock but we weren’t meeting up with Michelle just yet.

“Mom, why are leaving so early?”

“I have an eye doctor’s appointment.”

“Oh right! FAIL!” We got to my mom’s eye doctors appointment it took forever, then we drove to get Michelle. I haven’t seen Michelle in forever so these next two days will be fun! We went to my aunt’s house for dinner then we were on the way home. On the way home I texted Cameron. We arrived home and my neighbor was outside so we went over and hung out with him.

As we were hanging out with him as I texted Cameron, he was getting jealous that he wasn’t there with me. I thought it was cute, I told him not to worry and the Brandon was hitting on Michelle. It was getting late so Michelle and I went back to my house and went to sleep we were going to Great Adventure the next day with Brey.

We woke up the next morning, ate food, and then got ready for the day. Since it was early in the morning I called Brey making sure she was up and ready. She tends to sleep late. We picked her up and waited in line to get into Great Adventure, when we went in there it was crowded but we got on a good amount of rides. Brey came back home with us and slept over cause her family didn’t pick her up. Michelle was leaving the next day. It was quite sad but we had fun.

After Michelle left I showered, packed and went off to Brey’s house for a campout in our other friend’s backyard. I got to her house and our friend Dakota came over and went to target to get our camping food. We came back walked to Dakota’s pitched the tent and stayed there all night. The next day was busy, shopping, showering and then Nickelback concert. The concert came and went it was amazing! There was this 12 year-old kid named Cameron and I automatically thought of him. It was Easter and when my family leaves I get picked up by Brey to go to San Diego to be with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
i kinda rushed.. fail.