Status: I'm sorry for the long hiatus. My muse was dead for so long! I'll see what I can do about continuing this story.

What Difference Will It Make?

Come Back In Never

“Now comes the mystery”- Last words of Henry Ward Beecher

Shadow POV

I turned around to meet the face of Draco, holding his hand out. Well, if his mother weren’t so strict, I’d have been genuinely shocked.

“You don’t have to. I’ll explain to your mother or father that my feet are tired.” I replied calmly, waiting for a reply.

“Alright, you got me, but my parent will think that I told you to say that. So, dance?” He asked, a bit desperately I might add. Looking at him, I remember asking others for a bit of cover-up, them refusing, and then getting a beating. His parents, being so strict and oh so upper-class, might do the same, so I sighed.

“Just once and only once, is that understood.” I said to him flashing my signature glare that, to my amusement, frightened him to the bone.

“A-alright. C-come on.” He said linking his arm with mine.
-------------------------------
Ugh! I’ve been dancing for what seemed like hours but might’ve been minutes for all I knew. Pure torture, and these heels were killing me!

“You seemed tired.” Said Draco with a smirk. Was this a freaking set up?

“What did you do?” I snapped at him. Nobody, and I mean nobody, gets away with that.

“Did you honestly think that my parents would do anything to me? They adore me.” He said with a cocky smile in place. Well hell. The next thing that happened was so fast he didn’t even have a chance to wipe that stupid smile off his face. A knee to the groin, twisted in, taken back, twisted again. One of the reasons guys don’t like me. It was also so quick nobody noticed but Sev, who rather looked amused over angry.

I pulled my mouth near Draco’s ear, and making sure nobody was in hearing range whispered, “Honestly Draco, honestly?” and left him in his misery. Damn, if I knew earlier that causing boys pain was so much fun, no guy I met would ever have a child again, and it looks like Draco’s chances are so messed up, it’s not even funny.

1 point-Shadow
0 points-Draco

For the first time in my life, I couldn’t wait until school opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. It just seemed like a good place to end.
I usually like Draco, but she's Harry's twin sister, she's not supposed to like him.
I will also apologize for the long wait.