Crazy Beginnings and Happy Endings

thirteen

When we got to Jordan's, we put our plan to work. I had removed the jersey Kris lent me and replaced it with his suit jacket.

After we knocked on the door, Kris and I started kissing until the door opened and we heard, "oh shit."

We pulled apart and to find Jordan, Marc and Tyler staring at us. All three had their mouths slightly open.

"Sorry guys," I said as I led Kris into Jordan's messy apartment and closed the door. "So what are we doing tonight?"

"Uh, what the hell was that?" Marc asked blinking his eyes several times.

"What was what?" I asked with a frown.

"You, Kris..." Jordan's voice trailed off as he kept pulling his hands apart and putting them back together.

"Jordan, make a full sentence," Kris said giving Jordan a light smack on the head as he walked past him towards the fridge. "I don't understand what you're saying."

"You too were kissing," Tyler stated finally coming out of his shock.

"Yea," I nodded as I sat down on the couch. "Are we not allowed to?"

"No," Jordan blurted. "I mean yes, go ahead, but why?"

Kris and I exchanged looks before looking at Jordan. "What do you mean why?" Kris asked as he opened a can of coke.

"Since when?" Marc asked. "And why didn't we know anything about it?"

Kris shrugs. "Since Christmas and we knew you guys would react badly."

"Eww," Jordan scrunched his face. "You guys did it in the guest room."

Kris and I burst out laughing. "God, no." I said.

"Thank God," Marc muttered. "So much for my plan."

"What plan?" I asked looking at him.

"Never mind," Marc said walking to grab himself a beer.

I shrugged it off as Kris sat down beside me, throwing an arm around my shoulder. "So what are we doing? Please don't tell me we are sitting in Jordan's disaster of a living room all night because if that's the case I'm getting a cab back to Kris's."

Marc shook his head, "I think we were going to go to a club or something."

"Actually," Jordan said looking at his phone, "everyone is heading over to Max's. You are totally welcome Marc."

"Great," I said, "Max's place is always fun."

Kris looked at me with a slightly frightened look on his face as we all got up and headed for the door.

Once we were in Kris's car, Kris turned to me. "Bry, Jordan is going to tell everyone."

"I have it covered," I said. "I need your phone."

Kris gave me a weird look as he handed me his phone. "What for?"

"I don't have anyones number," I replied scrolling through his contacts. "I'm going to get the rest of the team in on it."

Kris smirked and started to drive to Max's while I called Max and told him to tell everyone there about the prank we were pulling on Jordan, Tyler and Marc. Max told me that everyone was in on the plan.

Kris and I beat the other three to Max's and when we walked in Max bombarded us with questions. "So you guys aren't really dating?"

"Nope," I said with a bit of a laugh.

"So are we supposed to know?" Max asked.

"I guess so," I replied with a shrug. "If you are asked, we've been dating since Christmas."

Max and the rest of the team that was there all nodded their heads as Kris and I sat on one of the couches together.

I was sitting between Kris and Marc-Andre, who was beside his girlfriend. "Hey Marc-Andre," I smiled at him.

He looked down at me. "Lyn, How are you?"

"Wonderful," I replied. "How about you?"

"Good, good," he replied. "So why are you and Kris fake dating? Why don't you just real date?"

"We are getting Jordan, Marc and TK back because they stood there planning something and wouldn't tell us, plus Jord and TK keep bugging Kris." I said with a shrug. "Pouvez-vous garder un secret?"

"Oui," Marc-Andre replied.

Kris turned to us. "Parlez-vous francais?"

"Yea," I nodded. "I'm surprised Jordan never told you that. Actually I don't think Jordan even knows. Marc does though."

"Oh," Kris said turning back to the TV.

I turned back to Marc-Andre. "I'm scared we might ruin our friendship if we do." I said in a very low whisper so that he was the only one who heard.

"I understand," he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and giving me a quick squeeze before letting go. "But I'm sure you two would turn out fine." Then he turned to talk to his girlfriend.

I looked at the back of his head as shock took over me. My thoughts turned to whether it would be a good idea or not and whether the whole team believed this or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry about Marc's plan, I had total writer's block and couldn't think of anything good.