Crazy Beginnings and Happy Endings

seventy

"You two are going to drive me insane," I complained as I pulled into the club's parking lot. I was driving Jordan, Kris and Max in my car, while Marc-Andre was driving Vero, Sidney and Geno in Jordan's SUV. "Why didn't you go with Marc-Andre in your SUV, Jord?"

"Because I can't annoy you from there, can I?" Jordan replied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to give me my outfit, or will I be dancing in my chef uniform?"

"You can have the outfit," Kris smiled, handing me a bag before slipping out of the car. "It's the outfit we wanted you to wear on New Year's Eve."

"You've had my clothes since January?" I back and forth, from Jordan to Kris, with wide eyes. "How did I not notice?"

"I don't know," Kris shrugged. "But I really think you will like it."

"We will see," I muttered. I walked into the club and showed my id, then I quickly made my way to the bathroom, followed by Vero.

"Do you think it will look nice?" I asked, locking a stall door.

"I'm not sure," Vero replied. "Kris might have a sense of fashion and Jordan does for sure, but he's a bit childish so it might look slutty."

"Thanks for the boost of confidence," I murmured. I opened the bag and pulled out a black and white striped tank top and a pair of navy blue, high waisted shorts. "You know, it's not too bad."

"Really?" Vero asked. "Do you have it on?"

"Not yet," I told her. "Give me a couple of minutes." I pulled on the top and tucked it into the shorts. I picked up the bag and found a pair of red heels. "There are no way these are mine."

"What's that?" Vero asked.

"The heels the boys gave me," I told her.

"Why are they not yours?" she questioned.

"I don't own any heels," I stated.

"Oh, well, hurry up," Vero was growing impatient. "I really want to go dance."

"Ok, done," I opened the stall door as I slipped on the heels. "How do I look?"

"Great," Vero smiled, looking me up and down. "Max won't know what to do when he sees you."

"Thanks," I smiled and lead Vero out of the bathroom. I looked around and found the boys near the bar. Vero and I made our way over to them. "What do you think?" I asked the boys, spinning around for effect.

"You look beautiful," Max smiled. "Like always."

"Thanks," I blushed.

"I told you we wouldn't disappoint," Kris grinned. "You look fabulous."

"Thank-you," I laughed.

"I agree," Jordan nodded, along with Geno and Sidney.

"Although Vero is the most beautiful woman I have ever met, you are a very close second," Marc-Andre said.

"Aww, babe, that's so sweet," Vero smiled and kissed Marc-Andre.

"Sick," Jordan mumbled.

"You have to get over you fear of PDA," I told Jordan.

"I'm not afraid of it," Jordan argued. "I just think it is gross."

"Right sure," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious," Jordan whined.

"Enough, you two," Kris said. "Let's party, Bry's birthday is almost over."

"Then let's party!" Jordan yelled, making me laugh and shake my head.