Status: Pleasee read and there will be moree :D

Pretty Girl.

Welcome To CCH

I walked sheepishly into the gigantic hallways of my new school, almost as if all my mistakes and lies were following behind me clear as day for everyone to see.

After some begging and pleading, the principal finally had agreed to let me into the school with a teacher thirty minutes early so that I could find my classes and explore the campus before it was packed with the bustling bodies of busy students running around, struggling to find their new classes. There were approximately eighty-eight classrooms, six bathrooms, one huge gym, and the biggest school field that I’ve ever seen. The tour ended with ten minutes to spare so I just stood there, gawking in amazement.

After finding my locker, 53-B, I took everything out of my backpack except my folder and two notebooks. When I saw two girls that looked like students and a few boys after that, I knew that the doors had opened, but to double check, I looked at my watch.

7:49 A. M.

My heart began to race, wondering if they would know my past.

"You slut!"

"Go to hell!"

"I’ll kill you if i ever see your face again!"


I shuddered at the mere thought of it. At this point, memory was my worst enemy. After everything that happened at my old school, I don’t think I’ll ever be the same. Realizing that I was literally just staring into the locker for ten exact minutes, I turned around just to notice mobs of people quickly filling the hallways and a group of people staring at me, full of wonder and confusion. I turned back around and exhaled into my locker. I looked to my right to see a brunette girl.

She had curled her hair, was wearing nice clothes with a designer tote and she was being followed by what looked to be her three friends. They were walking towards me. I could tell that they were a clique instantly, the brunette being the leader. She was your typical pretty girl: nice hair, nice eyes, nice body… everything nice except for her personality. She walked like she owned the hallways and we were merely peasants in her kingdom. I could feel the negative energy growing intensely as she got closer. Hoping that she’d walk the other way, she ironically turned to the locker to the right of me and span the knob. Oh crap, I thought, wishing she’d made a mistake and had a locker on the other side of the school. After she took out a grey notebook and put it in her bag, she leaned back to look at her friends, then towards me- shooting a scowl.

"So I take it you’re the new sophomore wannabe that I’ve been waiting for. Welcome to Central City High. Also known as CCH, Central, or my favorite, living hell. "

I stood there staring at her, not saying a word for my temper was getting higher and higher each second. Without interrupting, I let her continue.

"I’d love to stay here and chat, but who would want to stand around someone whose outfit looks like she stole it from a hobo. And oh yeah, notify me when your able to afford a less raggedy wig."

She turned, took what looked to be a water bottle, placed it into her bag, gave me a final scowl, and the clique strutted down the hallway walking through a small crowd of people separating them with a wave. One thing I noticed in this little ordeal was that of her three "friends," one seemed almost as if she could care less about what the brunette was saying. But from my last school, I learned that not everyone was what or how they seemed. I glanced down at my watch again.

8:06 A. M.

Thirty minutes to go, I sighed.

I closed my locker, and like a scene out of a movie, a brown-haired girl with a blonde streak in the front was leaning against the locker next to me, chuckling.

"What now? Are you going to tell me how my shirt doesn’t match my shoes?" I said, peeved.

"Nahhh, I’m not like that even though they really don't," she laughed.

"So uhh, don’t you have somewhere to be?" I questioned.

"Well I don’t right now, and I know you don’t either. Well at least not until 8:35. But before you begin to hate me, my name’s Cassadee. Now here’s the more important question, what’s yours?" She smiled.

Should I tell her my name? What if she really isn’t my friend and she’s out to get me already? Will I regret this?

"C'mon silly, it’s just a name! You know… the thing you’re born with," she joked.

"Uhh... it’s uh...” I stuttered.

"Out with it!" she prodded.

"My names Demetria, but please call me Demi," I finally admitted.

"Now was that so hard? But anyways, I bet you’re wondering who the she-devil that just talked to you is… It’s Selena, A.K.A, Queen Bitch. People pick and choose at her nicknames all the time. For a sophomore, she causes a lot of turmoil around here. But the guys eat it up like cake. And the rest of the posse? Just call them airheads,” she protested.

What a relief, I thought to myself. I thought I was the only one she picked on.

"I noticed… She seemed like the type to turn heads, but manipulate everyone in her way too," I agreed.

"My best advice is to stay as far away as possible from her. But if you haven’t noticed, we’re all locker neighbors here!" Cassadee said sarcastically.

I looked down at my watch just to see the numbers turn to 8:28.

"I’m a sophomore, you are too right?" I said, hoping that she was.

"You betcha! They placed the lockers in groups depending on grades and we’re in section 2, area B. I’m 54, you’re 53, She-devil’s 52, and a few others down the way," she explained.

I wanted to continue to talk, but my next class was all the way on the other side, and I noticed Selena making her way down here through the halls, still separating people like she was walking through tall grass. I didn’t want anymore trouble, nor did I need any more people staring. I needed an excuse, and I needed one fast.

"Uh huh! Umm, well it was nice meeting you, but I have to… uhh… use the restroom. Yeah, that. See you in class, or the hallways… or here. I don’t know where but see you soon!" I said, the words speeding out of my mouth so fast that I forgot what I said as I said it.

I sped walked away so fast I’m pretty sure it was almost considered running. I could feel her staring at me in disbelief, along with the group of kids that were still staring at me from when the doors first opened like I was naked or something.

Keep going, keep going, keep going… No one should notice you. Be invisible, be stealthy, go unnoticed…

I stopped at the bathroom about ten doors away from my homeroom. When I opened the doors, two girls were putting away their make-up. I gawked as they checked their teeth before finally leaving. I walked into the biggest stall and then just stood there. I looked at my watch again.

8:34… Perfect timing.

I slumped against the wall and read what people had written on the stall door.

I <3 Connor!

V+F=♡I love Derek -not anymore.

CCH SUCKS


The whole list of names and comments seemed to go on forever. That’s when I heard the ding of the bell ring. I hope class isn’t as bad as the halls. But who knows? With my luck, it’ll just be another adventure to endure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey yall. Thanks for reading mah storaayy. lol. i really have nothing to say other than theres alot more in store for Demii.... so subscribe to stay updated :D{Updates prob once every 2 or 3 days} (Walkie talkie)*PSH Over.*