Status: Pleasee read and there will be moree :D

Pretty Girl.

Believe In Me

It was an adventure indeed.

I slowly walked into the classroom, looking around to study my surroundings. The teacher had written his name on the board in bad handwriting. Mr. Laiden. I was a fairly big classroom, surprisingly normal, what seemed tiny for this school. People were sitting around some standing talking until the bell would ring, interrupting the loud buzz of jumbled voices. I found an empty desk in the back and sat down watching everyone laughing with their friends, people that they could probably depend on. I looked to my left to see a boy staring at me. He was scary looking and looked evil, then confirming my suspicions growled at me. I turned frightfully and sat straight and looked forward, until i felt a relief from his glaring. I eased down and started listening to the girls in front of me conversation in front of me, about how they think hot topic is the heaven on earth and that it speaks to them in a way nothing else can. I rolled my eyes at the stupidity and then looked to my right. The empty desk seemed to almost be haunting, eerie in a way. That’s when a girl dressed in all black came and sat down, crossing her legs and slugged down into the chair seeming to almost fall to he floor.

The bell rang when the teacher rapped on the desk with a ruler.
"Quiet down everyone!"

His loud voice threw me off making me suddenly pay attention to him. He was fair skinned light brow hair and dark brown eyes. He was a plump man whos voice matched him completely loud and proud. How long had we been in here? When do we get out? I reached down into my bag to pull out the folder I thankfully remembered to bring. When I was scanning through the small stack of greeting papers, some with clubs on it, some with staff names, and others I didn’t care to look at. The moment I was about to pull the paper out of my folder I heard my name.

“Demetria. Come here please.” Mr.Laiden said firmly.

I staggered up and slowly walked over there careful not to look any of the staring faces in the eyes.

“Cmon I don’t have all day” he protested

I sped up a little and leaped to his small desk.

“Stand there and face the classroom”

I followed his orders scared of what would happen if I didn’t listen.

“Class, this is Demetria Lovato.”

“Please, call me Demi.” I interrupted

“Anyways, A new student to CCH, now I wish that you guys be on your best behavior to show her how CCH students really act.” He plainly stated

Everyone burst into laughter, when one kid yelled out “You really think were going to act good?! What planet are YOU on?!” I chuckled silently to myself, then I heard a brief sigh coming from Mr. Laiden which made me stop immediately, not wanting to give a bad impression.

“You may sit down now Demetria” he sternly said.

His voice made me jump he sounded that frightening.I sped walk back to my desk when a girl in front of me turned around and gave a small wave in my direction. I lifted my hand in response when she laughed and pointed behind me, to a boy who grinned like there was no tomorrow. I looked back down at my desk. Bell Schedule: Find the second bell Demi, when will this end? Ahh! 9:30. My bright red watch read 8:57. 33 mins.

The school day passes by…

The final bell seemed like heaven. I got up and ran out of my 6th period science class humming random songs when Melissa stopped me.

“Hey girl! Im glad to see you made it out of school alive today”

I needed to be home as soon as possible. Why? Because I knew my old hell Sterling View High got out in 10 mins and no way in heaven would I want any of them to see me, for I was too scared of what’d happen to me if I was within 200 feet of them.

“Uh sure, I endured it. Gotta get home, see you tomorrow!” I spat.

I took off running so fast I cleared people 10 feet in front of me. Once I got off the school grounds it was only a 1.5 mile walk to my house. I took the short way home, taking the backstreets avoiding any traffic lights that would possibly hold me up. When I got to the street behind my house I looked down at my watch to see it 3:35, meaning they gotten out 15 minutes earlier, more than enough time for them to be walking down my street. I peeked around the corner to see no one there. I gave a sigh of relief and walk down there when I cold hear faint laughter behind me. Oh crap, run Demi! If they see you your toast! I sprinted to my house, dug in my bag for my key then opened the old squeaky door to my hideout. I ran upstairs and slumped down onto my bed, closing my eyes knowing I was home alone. My room was my safe haven. It was where I went when anything bad happened when I got in trouble even when I wanted to talk. My mom knew this was the place id always be.

I listened in the silent room waiting for those sickening laughs to walk by. Tick tock Tick tock Tick tock. Then slowly they became more audible and stopped in front of my house.

“Sshhh everyone! Were walking by the shedevils house. We don’t want her to infest our souls so we become backstabbers too” Taylor snickered

I closed my eyes and hummed lowly to myself, just enough to tune them out. Taylor had been my best friend(supposedly BFF’s) before the “incident”, as my mom liked to call it. I’ve been so “emotionally distraught” (wikipedia’s way of saying lost somewhat crazy) but I always thought I was doing a pretty good job of hiding it, that is until my mom and dad got me a therapist.

I unplugged my ears to hear the pitter patter of distant footsteps, slowly fading into the distance. I blew a sigh of relief, and relaxed. I stood up after a few minutes to brush my now kinky from sweating hair knowing my mom would burst through the door in 30 minutes yelling “Baby! Time to go to visit Mrs. Ives!”. My mom knew I would roll my eyes and yell back “Ill be down in a minute Maddy!” I wouldn’t dare call my mom Madison for this household was strictly a nickname house. The last person in this house to do that limped for 2 weeks straight. Knowing I’d have to tell Mrs. Ives what really happened January 21, 2010 would be the real struggle. But then again only time can tell how even she would react.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sounded kinda draggish. I promise it will get better soon! keep reading! Comment+ subscription= love :D{Updates prob once every 2 or 3 days} (Walkie talkie)*PSH Over.*