Almost Real

Chapter 3

Cole’s P.O.V.

I narrowed my eyes and covered my face with my palm, my breathing was shaky, and tears starting falling down my cheeks. I had never cried before, it was new to me, this gut-retching, heart breaking, lifeless feel that I couldn’t get rid of. The creeks in the floor boards became louder as feet shuffled over to me in an even matter, a hand resting on my shoulder.
“Cole…” her voice, I turned my head to see the smiling brown haired girl staring at me with intense, gorgeous hazel eyes, she lightly lifted my chin and whipped away the water dripping from my eyelids, she kissed my forehead.
“don’t cry…I’m here” she whispered in her delightful cheery voice, smiling sincerely, she wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my chest, I was taken into her warmth, I hadn’t realized what I’d done. I was almost completely trapped inside her delicate loveliness when the door burst open, I turned my head and my eyes widened.
A drenched Nathan stood in the door way, in his arms a beautiful creature, her long ebbing and flowing hair nearly glowing and touching the ground, she was only wrapped in a sheet, her creamy smooth pale skin completely visible along with her elegant curves. She wasn’t moving. I pushed Marabella away and ran to the girl and brushed the hair from her face, I remembered the direct words this girl had spoken again…
‘because of you!’
“Aria? Aria! Aria?!” I shook her lightly, her body was ice cold, I started to cry again.
“no” I picked her from Nathan’s arms and pulled her to the couch, the silk sheet falling off of her, I felt shaky as I stared at her fully naked figure. I bit my lip and looked at Nathan, he shook his head. He knew that I couldn‘t resist her. After so many years of her constantly torturing me, I could snap at any moment…I sighed and looked to Marabella, I had almost forgotten she was there, she had a hurt expression on her features, she walked up to me and held my hand in hers, she seen the way I looked at Aria.
“I’m not going to be your fool Cole…I know you said you love me, but is that really how you feel?”

Aria’s P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open, and I struggled to sit up, arching on my elbows. Once my vision became clearer, I saw what I didn’t expect to see. I began to shake at the sight, though I couldn‘t understand why, I didn‘t even know these people. I watched as they leaned in, both stuck in a loving gaze... I couldn’t help but let out a gagging noise, those two just weren‘t right for each other, which drew the attention of the red haired boy with golden eyes, he looked at me shocked.
“Aria?!” my head shot to him
“huh?” he looked at me with relief this time, I raised an eyebrow, who was this guy…?
“do I know you um…person?” he looked away from me again and growled, marching over to the boy and pushed him against the wall, dragging him away from his beloved girlfriend.
“Damn Idiot!!!” he glared daggers “she was so traumatized she completely blocked out everything that’s ever happened to her involving us!” the other boy opened his mouth then closed it, giving a questioning look to the red haired guy…you know what? Lets call him Sparky. His hair reminds me of fire, haha. Sparky rolled his eyes, I take it the other kid didn’t like talking all logical. Who would? It’s soo boring!
“ugh! Your such a moron! She doesn’t remember us!” remember them? I never knew them in the first place, right?