Status: Completed

Friction

Hott Date

The next morning I woke up to the sound of heavy rain splattering against the windows.
I sat up and glanced at the clock. It wasn’t even noon yet.

“Go back to sleep,” I heard someone mumble beside me.

It was Tristan. I forgot he stayed here last night. His roommate called him shortly after he was dropping me off saying he couldn’t come back to the apartment tonight. He was having “a lady friend” over and it would ruin the mood. I said he could stay over if he wanted, so he did.

“I’m not tired anymore. You should get up. We can watch a movie or something until you leave,” I poked him in the ribs as I said this. He looked up at me and stuck his tongue out before rolling over and pulling the covers over his head.

“Humph,” I crossed my arms over my chest. “Be that way, then. Butthead.”

I made like I was going to get up off the bed and was grabbed around the waist, “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Nowh…” I was cut off by Tristan’s lips covering my own. His soft lips gently caressed mine and I got lost in his touch. My head was spinning, but in a good way. This boy was too perfect.

We sat on my bed for what, to me, seemed like forever before I reached down to tug at his shirt.

“You want that off, I take it?” he chuckled at me, knowing that I did.

He slipped his shirt off and tossed it to the floor. He swiftly reached over and pulled my baggy t-shirt over my head.

Because Tristan had actually gotten down the stairs and to his car before his roommate called, I had already changed into my pajamas when he came back to the door. I had forgotten that all I wore to bed was said baggy t-shirt, or I would have put more clothes on. So, I now sat next to him, completely in the nude, while he still had on the pair of shorts I lent him last night. He quickly threw them to the floor and crawled on top of me, again pressing his lips to mine.

The feeling of his bare skin on mine was electric.

I wanted him. I wanted him inside me. And I wanted him now.

My thoughts were racing when he looked up at me with questioning eyes. They seemed to be saying, “Do you really want to do this?”

All I was capable of doing at that moment was nodding my head before pulling his lips down to mine.

Tristan reached down to his jeans and pulled something out of one of the pockets. I couldn’t quite see which one, since he was blocking my view. Not that I minded.

He tore open the condom wrapper with his teeth and quickly put it on.

Our bodies synchronized perfectly. It was as if we were made specifically for each other.

When we were done, he lay down next to me, snuggling into my hair.

It was about this time that we heard the front door open. Izzy called into the apartment, “Addy. I’m here. Let’s hear about this hott date of yours.”

We looked at each other and quickly started to get dressed.

I had told Izzy to come over around one. I hadn’t expected Tristan to stay over or to have done it with him, either.

We were both casually sitting on the bed when Izzy walked into the room.

“Oh, hi, Tristan,” Izzy said looking slightly confused.

“I was just leaving. Call you later?”

“Yeah, bye Tristan.”

Before he left, he gave me a quick peck on the cheek. Smiling because he knew Izzy would come to conclusions about what just happened.

After we heard the lock click shut, Izzy couldn’t hold it in any longer, “You got laid, didn’t you?”
I wasn’t sure of what to say, so I just looked at the floor. It was the most interesting beige carpet I’d seen in my life.

“I knew it. Was he any good?”

“Izzy!” I playfully hit her arm. “Yes, but it’s none of your business if he is or not.”

“Okay, fine. How was the rest of the date?”

“Oh my god! It was amazing. He took me to this really awesome club.”

*Flashback to last night*

When I opened the door, Tristan immediately smiled at me.

“You look beautiful, Addy.”

I blushed. I couldn’t help it. He was just so cute.

“Thanks.”

“Are you ready to go?” He asked.

“Yes, just let me grab my purse.”

I quickly grabbed it off the counter where I left it and walked out the door. When we got to Tristan’s car, he opened the door for me, “After you, milady.”

I didn’t know what to say, so I just smiled up at him. He chuckled and closed the door, walking around the front of the car to get in the driver’s side.

“What’s the club called again?”

“The Temple. I’ve been there a couple times with some buddies of mine. It’s really fun. I think you’ll like it.”

We were quiet for the rest of the drive there. When he pulled inot the lot, I could hear the music thumping in the background.

After Tristan shut off the car, I tried opening the door. I wanted to get out and see what the club was like, but Tristan had already run around the car and refused to let me out without him acting more like my chauffeur than my date. I finally gave in and let him open the door for me. Taking my hand, he helped me from the vehicle.

“This seems like a nice place.”

“It is. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

“Okay, I trust you.”

We quickly walked up to the doorman and showed him our IDs. He gave us the okay to go in and let us pass through the gate.

Once inside, the volume of the music was drastically louder. I could see various groups of people on the dance floor. There was one couple that was really getting into the music. They were both excellent dancers.

Tristan was right. This was a really nice club. The décor wasn’t tacky, or overdone.

“So, what do you think?”

“I love it,” I look hold of his hand. “Let’s go dance!” I said eagerly.

“Alright.”

I led him out to the dance floor and we started moving to the beat. I noticed that Tristan was a really good dancer. I couldn’t take my eyes away from him.

“Have a staring problem there, Cookie Bear?” he playfully asked.

“Maybe, just a little one, but if you weren’t so good looking, you wouldn’t have to worry about that.”

The song ended and a slow song replaced the dance beats. Tristan started to move away. I grabbed his hand, “Where do you think you’re going, Mister?”

He chuckled, “Nowhere, I guess.”

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my hips. We moved slowly around in a circle, not caring about anyone else but us. Sooner than I would have hoped, a dance mix blared through the speakers.

“I’m going to get a drink. Want anything?”

“Peach martini.”

“I’ll be right back.”

Several drinks later, we were still on the dance floor. Only now, we were less careful with our movements and were having a blast.

We were dreading the moment when the DJ came on over the music saying that the next song would be the last one before the club closed.

We sighed in disappointment, but continued to dance until the last notes of the final song were played.

We walked back to Tristan’s car, smiling and holding hands without a care in the world. When we reached the street my apartment was on, Tristan looked over at me.
“I had a really good time tonight.”

“Me, too,” All I kept thinking was how much I didn’t want this night to end.

He walked me to the door of my apartment. I could tell he was dreading leaving, but also like he was trying to muster up the courage to say something.

“What is it, Tristan?”

He sighed, “I don’t want to say goodbye.”

“It’s not like you can’t see me tomorrow.”

“I didn’t mean for the night, Addy. I don’t ever want to have to tell you goodbye. I…” he paused, like he wasn’t sure he wanted to go on, but he continued through his nervousness anyway, “I think I love you, Addy.”

I was ecstatic, “I love you, too, Tristan. I really do need to get some sleep, though. It’s almost three in the morning. You should probably head back to your apartment. It’s all the way on the other end of town.”

He sighed. I could tell then, that he knew I was right.

“Goodbye, Addy,” he said as he gently kissed my lips before proceeding down the stairs and back to his car.

*End Flashback*
♠ ♠ ♠
So, as per usual, I'm going to be lame and ask you to comment :]