Rose Garden

Chapter Fourteen

“Boy’s, Girl’s.” Mr. Jonas called the boys to attention, One everyone had their attention set on him he started to speak again. “Selena is joining tour for a few days.” Nick, Joe, Kevin, Frankie, Demi and Danielle all groaned on cue. Mrs. Jonas cracked a small smile.

“Come on guy’s it’s only for a few days.” She tried to brighten them up.

“Mom you don’t get it, It’s Selena ever since she’s become best-friends with Taylor she’s always trying to win me back and now that I’m with Charlotte she’ll try to break us up.” He sighed wrapping an arm around my waist.

“Nick, It’s fine.” I tried to calm him, He turned to me his eyes filled with worry, He placed a hand on my cheek ignoring the stares from the people watching us.

“I just don’t want to lose you.” I shook my head with a small smile on my lips.

“You wont.” He smiled at me before pecking my lips.

“Will you to just get engaged already.” Joe laughed. “I mean gee you’ve been together for nearly six months now.” He added with a small laugh.

“Oh hush Joseph.” Mr. Jonas laughed a smile on his lips as he watched us.

“Hey now, I’m waiting for the perfect moment.” Nick smiled still looking at me. Today was a fairytale
“So you will be getting married?” Demi asked from her seat next to Joe.

“One day.” Nick smiled at me. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the back room.

“Three more day’s until your nineteen.” I smiled as I went to lie next to Nick, He rolled onto his side so he was looking at me.

“Yeah and then ten more days and you’re eighteen.” He leant down to kiss me as the door opened.

“Nicholas, Mother and Father would like to talk to thou, Whilst we shalt be wanting to watch a movie of moving images.” Joe said with a small bow getting me to giggle. Joe smirked at me as Nick walked out of the room and they all walked in.

“Guy’s.” They all turned to me. “I need your help.” They nodded. “I want to sing Nick a song at the concert on his birthday, But I don’t know how to set it up.” Joe smirked evilly.

“I’m in.” The rest nodded in agreement smirks all present on their faces.

“Your in what?”

“Canada.” Joe yelled jumping as Nick came back into the room.

“Joe where in New Jersey.” Danielle laughed.

“Okay, Weirdo.” Nick muttered getting me to laugh. “So Selena’s going to be here for four day’s. One of those days being my birthday.” He sighed sitting down next to me. “I made a deal with mom and dad, if she does anything to hurt Charlotte she’s gone.” He smiled before pulling me closer to him.

“It’s only four days.” I smiled up at him.

Day Three, Aka Nicholas Jerry Jonas’ birthday.

Selena had been making sure Nick and I didn’t have any communication, She was making sure it was all on her, Nick and I still shared a room and a bed but Selena was always in the room. I sighed before grabbing my guitar and making my way to the entrance I would be using to get up onto the stage. I smiled as I saw everyone on the stage.

“So tonight, we have a special guest singer, She’s close to all our hearts and she’s putting herself out there for a special boy.” Kevin smiled; I fixed my guitar strap and smiled as I was raised up.

Today was a fairytale
You were the prince
I used to be a damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six
Today was a fairytale


I smiled at Nick as I walked up to join him and the rest of the group.

Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
I wore a dress
You wore a dark grey t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytale

Time slows down when ever you're around

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale


Nick started to laugh as Joe and Kevin started to dance, I smiled and took my guitar of and passed it away.

Today was a fairytale
You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make everything you say is right
Today was a fairytale

Today was a fairytale
All that I can say is now it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face
Today was a fairytale


Nick came over and started to dance with me much to the amusement of everyone watching us.

Time slows down whenever you're around, yeah

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

Time slows down whenever you're around
I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way

But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale

Oh, oh, yeah, oh

Today was a fairytale


“Happy birthday.” I whispered in his ear as he hugged me. He hugged me tighter before letting me go, I walked over and stood next to Mr. Jonas, He put an arm around my shoulders and we watched the cake come up.
When Nick was blowing out his candles he looked at me and smiled before mouthing I Love You

“Nick’s in his dressing room sweetie.” Mrs. Jonas smiled as I waited by the door for Nick to come in.

“Thank you.” I yelled as I ran out and towards his room, I smiled as I opened the door quietly only to see Selena straddling Nick whilst kissing him.

“Nick.” I whispered, He didn’t hear me but he did push Selena back.

“What the hell Selena.” Nick yelled at her. She just smiled. “I’m with Charlotte, I love her.” Selena laughed.

“You don’t need her, She’s an orphan, Your Nick Jonas and she’s an orphan it just doesn’t work.” She chuckled before walking closer to him.

“I’m going to ask her to marry me one day, So don’t you dare talk about her like that.” He yelled before walking into the bathroom. I ran back into the dressing room that I was in before sitting on the seat.

“Dani, Can we talk?” She nodded her head. “Sister to sister?”

“So whats up?” She asked as soon as we walked out into the warm summer air, The stars shinning above us.

“Selena kissed Nick.” Danielle huffed before wrapping an arm around my shoulders. “He pushed her away saying he didn’t like her and that he loved me, She called me an orphan and he said he’s going to ask me to marry him.” I held back the tears in my eyes.

“Whats wrong with that.”

“She said we didn’t work, Because I’m an orphan and he’s Nick Jonas.” Dani shook her head at me.

“Never believe that, Your not an orphan we all love you.” I nodded “What else is on your mind kid?”

“Should I tell him I saw it and heard it?”

“Follow your heart.”

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!

Image

Happy Birthday Nicky Jay, He’s nineteen…. YAY!!
Guess who made a little performance? That’s right Nick’s girlfriend Charlotte preformed a song for him, It was so adorable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Four Comments for an update.