Rose Garden

Chapter Sixteen

“Charlotte.” I looked up from my book only to see Nick frowning. “They want me to do another run in Le Mis, I won’t go if you don’t want me too. If It’d hurt you I won’t go, I never want to hurt you. I promise.” He tried to smile, I could tell he was excited.

“No, Go. I want to see you perform.” I smiled, Nick nodded his head and sat down beside me. “When do you have to go?”

“Tonight, We’re stopping tour for a little bit just for this.” I nodded my head getting up and walking to the bathroom. Once I was in there I let myself go, I cried quietly as I thought of how much I’d miss Nick whilst he wasn’t with me. Twenty minutes later I was all cried out, I had none left. I cleaned my face and walked out to my bunk and packed my bags. Thinking of three week’s or more that I wouldn’t see Nick. I felt warm arms wrap around my waist as I kept packing.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered speaking first, I felt him kiss my neck softly.

“It’s okay I’m going to miss you too. I love you.”

“I love you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick had been in England for three weeks, In two days it was opening night and I was getting of the plane with Joe, Kevin, Danielle, Frankie and Mrs. Jonas. I laughed as Joe tried to hit on a girl who just shunned him. “Are you excited to see him sweetie?” Mrs. Jonas brought me out of my thought. I nodded my head over and over causing her to laugh. “He’s excited too sweetie.” I smiled even wider as she said this.

“Nick.” Joe yelled, I turned only to see the curly haired boy I’d fallen in love with. I smiled and ran to him as he opened his arms for me, I ran straight into his arms.

“I missed you baby.” He whispered kissing my lips. “So much it hurt.” He kissed me again. “I love you.”

“I miss you and love you too.” He smiled and picked me up carrying me to his family, I was over happy as I got to be with Nick again, Nick didn’t put me down as he hugged his family, Danielle laughed and smirked as she said that she was happy to see me not moping anymore. I blushed as Nick smiled at me.

“It’s okay I missed you too.” He laughed as I poked my tongue out at Danielle who just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me just tell you that Nicholas Jerry Jonas is an amazing boy, Even when he kissed his co-star I didn’t mind as I thought of him as Marius not Nicholas. I grabbed the roses I’d gotten for Nick and walked towards his dressing room, I opened the door and gasped dropping the flowers I was holding, Nick had his co-star Alice pressed up against the wall kissing her. They stopped Nick turning to me, He stepped towards me as Alice looked at her feet as she walked out the door.

“Nick, Tell me she kissed you.”

“I can’t.” I shook my head not wanting to hear it. “I’m so sorry.”

“You said you’d never hurt me.” He took a step towards me, I took one back. “You promised me.”

“I’m so sorry Charlotte.” I shook my head allowing the tears to fall, I shook my head and walked out the door, Accidentally stepping on the flowers I’d brought him. I walked back the way I came waiting for Nick to follow me…. He didn’t.

“Charlotte.” I looked up to see Joe, He took one look at me before hugging me. “Come on let’s get you outa here.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning, My eyes stinging and heart aching. “Charlie?”

“It hurts Joe, It hurts so much.. And you know what hurts the most?”

“What?”

“He didn’t come after me…”

And it hurt

I think I’m going to end this here and then go onto the sequel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Favorite line?