Rose Garden

Chapter Seven

“Boy’s don’t forget you have a phone interview with Ryan.” Mrs. Jonas reminded her sons as we walked into the bus.
“We won’t mom.” Nick smiled as he sat down, I went to go sit in the seat across from him only to be pulled over to him, I blushed as he kissed my hand. We waited for Kevin’s phone to ring passing the time by talking about everything and anything.
“Shh, Guy’s he’s ringing.” Kevin shushed us before he pressed the answer button. “Hey Ryan.” Kevin spoke into the phone before turning on the speaker phone.
“Hey boy’s how are you?” Ryan’s voice flooded into the room.
“We’re good how are you?” Joe replied.
“I’m amazing, But I have to ask Nick why were you so upset the other day?” Nick rolled his eyes playfully at me.
“I was upset because a friend of mine was in hospital.” Ryan awed causing me to unintentionally giggle. I slapped my hand over my mouth much to the enjoyment of the others watching me. I could basically see Ryan with a confused look on his face and one eyebrow raised.
“Who would that cute little giggle belong to?” He questioned, “possibly a cute little girl-friend of yours Nick, Called Charlotte Malone?” Nick chuckled and kissed my cheek not bothering about the eyes on us.
“It could be.” He looked into my eyes. “It could be.”

I snuggled into the back couch where Nick had been sleeping since Demi had joined us on the bus, I don’t know why I felt so safe here, Maybe because it smelt like Nick, But either way I felt myself start to drift to sleep. I was half asleep when the door opened, I turned myself over to see a softly smiling Nicholas Jonas, I lifted up my blanket silently asking him to join me, He replaced his soft smile with a big smile as he joined me. We stayed there just looking at one and other before he leaned forward asking me with his eyes if he could kiss me, I lent forward letting him no it was okay. He pressed his lips against mine softly, I let my hand run up to his curls, Playing with them softly, He lifted himself up and moved so he was hovering above me. My hands moved to his neck playing with the soft curls that were laying on the nape of it. His hands stayed above my head making sure none of his weight touched mine, When he pulled away he gave me a smile that made my legs go weak.
“We need to do more of that.” He smiled. I nodded shyly. “C.J. Look at me.” I turned to him once I heard his new nick-name for me. “Are you okay.” I nodded my head.
“Sleepy.” I mumbled, He smiled lightly before kissing my forehead.

“Charlotte.” Nick pushed hair away from my head, I opened my eyes blinking a few times to get my vision right. When I saw him he smiled at me. “We have sound-check.” He extended his hand to help me up.
We walked out into the front room waiting for the bus to stop, Nick’s hand was still gripping mine when Mr. Jonas walked out. He looked over the two of us before simply stating.
“You look after her Nicholas.” He smiled one more time before walking of the bus, My cheeks were bright red when Nick turned to look at me.
“Hey, It’s okay.” I nodded letting go of his hand I grabbed my coat and shoes before slipping them on. “Ready?” I smiled at him and walked out the door.
“I’ll catch up to you I just forgot my phone.” I nodded and kept walking Joe and Demi were walking together behind me and Mr. Jonas and Kevin ahead of me, I looked down to my wrist frowning at the bruise before bringing my hand up to feel the stitches that were on my hair line. I smiled when a warm hand touched mine. I looked up to see Nick’s smiling face.
“Will you go out to dinner with me when we have time off?” I smiled at his question.
“Of course.” Demi ran up to me and pulled me away from Nick.
“Shopping.” She yelled causing me to giggle, Joe and Nick walked away with a wave to us as Danielle and Mrs. Jonas caught up to us.

“So, Nick’s taking you to dinner?” Ashley and Clarissa stepped in front of us. Elizabeth walked over to them, Joining them in their line.
“How could you do this to you’re family?” Elizabeth questioned me, Mrs. Jonas took my hand and lead me past them.
“Don’t worry about them.”
“I really don’t need a new outfit.” I argued with them, They all laughed it of before ushering me into the car.
“You do.” Mrs. Jonas argued. “I mean it’s you’re first date with Nicholas.” She smiled.
“It’ isn’t a date.” I argued again.
“Oh yes it is.” Danielle argued. I shook my head before turning to look out the window.
“Beside’s, Nick was the one to ask us to take you out and spoil you.” Demi laughed, Mrs. Jonas beamed as I blushed.
“How about we say you did spoil me, But you don’t spoil me.” I compromised.
“No dice.” Demi laughed.

“Come on Charlotte.” I groaned as I looked over what I had been dressed in, They stripped me of my normal skinny jeans and placed me in a skirt and heels.
“I look stupid.” I moaned as Demi pulled me alongside her, She was also in heels but wore short shorts in place of the skirt. We walked into the outdoor auditorium the small group of girls who paid for the sound check party were taking pictures of the boys.
“And look who has arrived, Miss Demi Lovato and Miss Charlotte Malone.” Joe smiled into the microphone, We waved and sat in two seats away from the group of girls. I smiled as Nick took a seat at the piano seat.

Got the news today
Doctors said i had to stay
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
When i thought it'd all be done
When I thought it'd all been said
A little bit longer and I'll be fine.
But you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
And you don't know what it's like to feel so low
And every time you smile you laugh you glow
You don't even know, know, know.
You don't even know

All this time goes by
Still no reason why
A little bit longer and I'll be fine.
Waitin' on a cure
But none of them are sure
A little bit longer and I'll be fine
But you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
You don't know what its like to feel so low.
And everytime you smile you laugh you glow
You don't even know, know, know.
You don't even know, know, know.
You don't even know, no

And you don't know what you got 'til it's gone.
Don't know what it's like to feel so low, yeah!
And everytime you smile you laugh you glow,
You don't even know! yeah! woah!

So I'll wait 'til kingdom come.
All the highs and lows are gone.
A little bit longer and I'll be fine.
I'll be...fine


Nick looked up from playing the piano, He smiled at me before getting up and grabbing his green guitar.

Nick Jonas and Charlotte Malone are together!

today we attended the Jonas Brothers sound check when halfway through Demi and Charlotte walked into the stadium. Joe announced them by saying something along the lines of “look who has arrived, Miss Demi Lovato and Miss Charlotte Malone” This is the picture I got of Nick when she walked in.

Image

You can tell just by the way he’s smiling that he really likes her, And may I just say she seemed really nice, We weren’t able to get a picture with her but she seemed really nice and is really pretty.


I blushed as Nick read this out to me as we drove to the hotel.
“So, Are you staying with me tonight?” I laughed a bit as he kissed my shoulder.
“Yes.” He smiled.
“So, Are you going to give me a kiss?” Joe turned around just as Nick said this.
“You kissed her already?” Joe nearly screamed, The whole van turned around.
“Joe.” I whined at him. He smiled
“Have you made out?” He questioned again. I blushed and hid my head in my hands.
‘We’ve only kissed twice Joe.” Nick mumbled, But I could hear the smirk on his face, I looked up just in time to see them bump fists.
“Nicholas.” I whined, He looked over to me smiling as he did so. He lent in and kissed my lips briefly. Joe and Demi burst into a round of cheers as he kissed me, I blushed and pulled away hiding my head away from them.
“Now that’s enough.” Nick smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

I quickly changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tank, shivering at the cold, I walked out of the bathroom only to see Nick pulling on his jumper, I made my way into the bed shivering at the cold. Nick hoped in with me, wrapping his arms around me. We stayed silent as I shivered from the cold, Nick sat up and pulled his jumper of. He handed it to me.
“I can’t take it Nick.” I whispered, he laughed before pulling it over his head.
“You look cute.” He mumbled, I blushed slightly, Taking in the scent of the jacket. He pulled me down wrapping his arms around my waist, His neck staying in between my shoulder and my neck our legs twining together.
“I’ve never been able to just do this.” He mumbled into my neck.
“Do what?”
“Just lay here and cuddle.”
“We can do it all the time if you want.”
“I would like that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Favorite line?