Don`t Eat Me!

1/1

Please do not kill me and eat me for Thanksgiving. I love life. Some reasons why you shouldn`t? Turkey`s have families, you could cook chickens instead, some people don`t eat turkeys. Just listen to because by time I`m done you won`t want to eat me, not now, not ever.

I have something to iform you about. That something is we have families. So I have to take care of my family, but I can`t if I`m dead. If you kill me or one of my family members you won`t have any left. The rest of us will run away. If you kill me you won`t be getting anymor turkeys from us. Since turkeys can`t mate when they are dead. My family and I love eachother and couldn`t bare to lose eachother. My family and I haven`t even been a family that long so we need to keep being one.

Cook chickens for Thanksgiving instead of us. One reason you should cook them instead is they are cleaner when you are prepearing them. They also take less time to prepare and cook. Foxes really like chicken, so therefore they will eat them if you don`t anyways. See, wouldn`t it be better to cook chickens?

Guess what else? Some people who come to your house might not eat turkey. I know, I know, why wouldn`t someone eat turkey? Well they might simply not like it. Maybe they are vegan or a vegitarian. Also it might be against their religion to eat turkey. So if'peope can`t eat, they may get mad at you.

So understand? Don`t kill me or my family, crazy person! By the way, if you kil me you will by dead by tommorrow. So, please don`t even tuch me, gosh.