Majesty Castle

Chapter 10

Fawn entered the suite that held the bedchamber she shared with her husband and placed her masque down on the table. “Help me with my gown,” she smiled and turned her back to her husband. Zacky walked over to his wife and opened each button, one by one all the way down to her hips. She sighed as he placed his hands on her bare skin and slowly moved the dress aside to reveal her bare back. His lips caressed her shoulder as her gown fell to the floor. “Stay with me tonight.” Fawn turned to face her husband who looked at her with sincerity in his smile. “Please? You’re always leaving me for him, please stay with me tonight.” Although she tried not to sound like she was begging for her husband not to leave and go be with his lover, she indeed was begging on the inside. “I love you,” she told him with pleading eyes and he smiled at her in return.

His hand reached for her cheek and she covered it with her own while he held it there. “I wouldn’t dream of being anywhere else right now.”

She knew that wasn’t true, but he did try and make her happy whenever he could. Fawn knew about Luke and knew how Zack's father had treated him because of it and she only wanted her husband to be happy. She never denied him his lover and he never denied her his love. They were friends first and at ten years old before either of them knew what love actually was, he asked her to marry him. She responded by throwing a mud pie in his face and laughing. Fawn did fall in love with him in later years and when he asked the question again, she willingly and happily said yes. In truth, Zacky does love his wife very much, but his heart is with his lover, Luke.

“Come with me,” he took her by the hand and walked her through their sweet to the sleeping area and sat down on the bed while she stood in front of him. “You, my love, were a feast for my eyes this eve. I don’t recall you ever looking more beautiful.” Fawn blushed at her husband’s sweet words. “Come closer,” he said as he reached for her setting his hands down on her hips and pulling her on to him so that she was now straddling his lap. “Now, how do you propose we spend the rest of the evening?”

“I’m sure you can think of something,” she replied running a finger over his collarbone.

“Oh I have many thoughts, most of which could make you blush.” Fawn laughed and her husband leaned back on the bed pulling her down on top of him.

“Do you love me, Zacky?” Fawn rested her arms on his chest and looked down at him while waiting for his answer.

“Of course, what’s not to love?”

“Show me,” she whispered and he reached up and placed a hand behind her head and brought her face to his. As he kissed her he turned his body taking her with him so she was now the one on the bottom. So, for tonight, he was hers in every sense of the word. He made love to his wife well into the morning hours and after they had exhausted themselves, they slept peacefully in each other’s arms.

While Zacky spent the evening upstairs loving his wife, his jealous lover sat alone in the study by the fire. Luke had come into Zacky’s life a few years before he married Fawn. It was never a secret that Luke preferred men and once he set his eyes on Zacky, he had every intention of making him his lover. Luke’s family was fairly well known and had connections with the Majesty family through business, but they were hardly as wealthy and nowhere near as powerful.

He showered Zacky with love and affection when they were alone and when they were in the presence of other’s he maintained his masculinity and gave no public display at Zacky’s request knowing that his family was not very accepting of homosexuality. Luke had made up his mind though that he wanted it all. He wanted Zacky all to himself and all that came with him, his wealth, his power and his body. Few obstacles stood in his way and he’d already gotten rid of one of them. Glenn, Zacky’s father, who no longer spoke to his son after finding the two of them together in a compromising position. Now, the only people who stood in Luke’s way were Fawn and Johnny. Fawn would be easy to get rid of and even though Luke knew Zacky adored his wife and it would probably upset him when she was gone, it was a necessary evil. The other was Johnny. This one was a piece of cake. Luke laughed to himself as he thought back upon that night two years ago when Johnny dared cross him.

Flash back

It was Zacky’s birthday and of course there was a party among friends at the castle. One person was obviously missing though. Matthew had disappeared a few days earlier refusing to acknowledge the fact that he was now a husband. It bothered Zacky for a while that Matthew wasn’t there for his birthday, but Luke saw to it that alcohol would lift his spirits.

As it began to get later and later, everyone started excusing themselves and eventually, there were only four of them left, Zacky, Fawn, Luke and Johnny. They moved the now more intimate gathering to the study and not long after Fawn excused herself as well. She had taken on a cold that afternoon and could no longer fight to stay awake. Zacky, ever the gentleman when it came to his wife, excused himself for the evening as well so that he could see to it that his wife got the rest that she needed in order to get over her cold. While he was upstairs with her, Luke remained in the study with Johnny who was finishing up his glass of ale and about to head to his own room.

“Don’t you think you should take your leave now? Zacky isn’t coming back down,” Johnny was intentionally rude to Luke. There was something about him that Johnny just didn’t like, but for his friend, he kept his feelings to himself. Luke walked up behind Johnny and placed a hand on his hip.

“Jealous,” he said with his lips close to Johnny’s ear. Johnny moved away from him and turned to face him.

“Are you fucking crazy? You’re barking up the wrong tree.”

Luke just stood there smirking at Johnny who was looking back at him accusingly.
‘Come now John, Zacky likes it when I whisper in his ear.”

“Well, I’m not Zacky,” he replied bitterly.

“No, no you’re not,” Luke shook his head. “Do you know how annoying it is that you are always around? Doesn’t it make you feel like a third wheel? Poor Johnny has no friends of his own.” Luke sighed and walked closer to Johnny and Johnny stepped backwards as he approached.

A much bigger man, Luke’s physique somewhat resembled Matthew’s. He’d backed Johnny up against the desk. “There have been many times when I’ve wanted nothing more than to take Zacky into my arms and do things to him that you could never imagine, but there’s always one person preventing me from doing that. YOU!”

“Zacky is my friend and if I were intruding, he would be sure and let me know.”

“Well, I’m letting you know. Stay out of my way Johnny.” Luke leaned so close that their noses were almost touching.

“Or what?” Johnny replied and Luke threw his head back and laughed. Without warning he had Johnny pinned to the desk face down.

“Let me go,” Johnny said.

“Or what?” Luke laughed as he threw Johnny’s words back at him. “Maybe you’d like to see what it is that has Zacky so taken with me,” he teased.

“Let me up or I swear to God, I’ll fucking kill you,” Johnny made the threat, but Luke only laughed again. “What the hell are you doing?” Luke’s hand had made its way to the front of Johnny’s pants and opened the button.

“Teaching you a lesson,” Luke spoke with his lips touching Johnny’s ear. Johnny struggled to get away, but Luke was too strong. A wave of pain shot through Johnny’s body as Luke forcefully thrust himself inside the smaller man. A hand covered Johnny’s mouth so his screams couldn’t be heard while Luke filled the room with laughter.

Luke had taken great pleasure in the rape and when he was done, he shoved Johnny to the ground and zipped up his pants. “Now, that wasn’t so bad was it?” he teased. Johnny was in shock and pain and found himself unable to move. “I guess I’ll be going now. By the way, this never happened and if you don’t want anything to happen to Zacky, you won’t say a word about it to anyone.” With that, Luke left Johnny there alone on the floor. No one saw his tears or heard his screams; no one knew that he had been raped.
End Flashback

With Johnny remaining silent for the last two years, and Matthew being back, Luke wondered if it were just a matter of time before his little crime came out into the open. With any luck, Matthew would stick to his word and leave before that even happened. In the mean time, Luke sat there by the fire trying to figure out how he was going to get Zacky all to himself. It was clear to him that Fawn would have to be caught doing something naughty and he could certainly set her up for that. Johnny on the other hand would more than likely have to die. The latter thought made Luke chuckle. With Fawn gone and Johnny dead, Zacky would have no one to comfort him other than Luke, which is exactly what he wanted.