Majesty Castle

Chapter 20

There was no shouting, no screaming and no explanation. No pleading, begging or trying to clear things up. Nikki and Fawn were both confused and neither could remember what had happened the night before. Fawn’s bags were packed for her and waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs with Peter to escort her out of the house. Not a single word was said to her. Nikki would be met with odd glares from his family members and Zacky had yet to lay eyes on him.

“What the hell were you thinking?” Brian asked his father.

Nikki sat there completely dazed trying to remember the night before. “I don’t know what happened. I only went in there for one glass of brandy and I don’t remember anything after that.”

“This is low, even for you,” Brian scolded Nikki as he paced back and forth across the carpet.

“I did not seduce Fawn!” Nikki protested. He sat there rubbing his forehead trying to recall what actually happened, but he kept coming up blank. “I don’t believe this,” he sighed full of remorse.

“So you are saying she seduced you then?”

“No!” Nikki leaned forward and placed his head in his hands. “I’m saying it didn’t happen. I’d be damned sure to remember if I slept with Fawn. I may be a bit of a tramp when it comes to girls, but I can remember the ones I had sex with.”

Brian didn’t know what to believe or whether or not he should be on the side of his father or his friend. The scene in the study couldn’t be taken as anything other than the fact that Fawn and Nikki were indeed intimate with each other.

Nikki got up from the chair where he sat and walked out of the study. He didn’t want to further the discussion. His head was pounding and all he wanted to do was get some sleep with the hopes that when he woke up that this would have been just a bad dream.

Brian stayed in the study a little while longer trying to comprehend the whole situation. It was no secret that he as well as his father were known for their “trysts” with women, but this was a situation that Brian completely baffled. Married women were off limits, though they may flirt with them and tease their husbands; neither Brian nor his father would take a married woman into their bed.

“Where is my daughter?”

Brian turned his gaze from the window to see Jon. “You don’t have a daughter,” he answered dryly and turned back to the window.

“I may not share a bloodline with Simone, but she is certainly my daughter.”

“If you would have been honest with her from the start…” Brian said before bringing his cigarette to his lips. After letting out a stream of smoke, he continued. “..That statement may have held water, but you lied to her. Her whole life was one big lie and you didn’t have the slightest thought that one day she would figure it out. So, no, Simone is not your daughter.”

“Just tell me where she is so I can speak with her and set this right.”

Brian chuckled to himself. “You had seventeen years to set it right. Instead, you had to hurt her first.”

“My wife’s actions were deplorable, I will admit that…” He wasn’t finished speaking and Brian wasn’t going to let him.

“Your wife’s actions? What your wife did was have a mere bitch hiccup. You really should own up to your part in this, because the lies you told for the last seventeen years make Rosalie look like a fucking saint.” With that, he headed for the door and Jon stood there with his head hanging low.

“At least tell me if she is ok,” Jon said before Brian walked out of the room.

“She will be, no thanks to you.” He left and set out on his way back to the fort.

---------------------------

When Brian walked through the door of the fort just as the vase that came flying through the air narrowly missed his head. It had been that way ever since he brought Simone there. “Again? Do we really have to do this?”

“No.” Simone stood there with her hands on her hips. “I’ll gladly stop as soon as you let me out of this place.”

He smiled at her and shook his head. “This is for your own good.”

“Who says? I don’t have to listen to you. You aren’t my father and come to think of it, I don’t have a father so that makes me an orphan and I can do as I please. Now unlock the damn door and get out of my way.”

He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. “Not gonna happen, baby.”

Flustered, Simone walked over to the mantle above the fireplace and picked up candlestick. She smiled sweetly at Brian before launching it like a rocket at Brian’s head. He caught it in his hand so it couldn’t do any damage and Simone looked even more annoyed.

“This, along with the other one, was a gift from Candace. Had you broke it, your brother wouldn’t be very happy.”

“Well maybe I should try harder then.” She picked up the other candlestick and threw it just as hard as the other one. Brian caught that one as well.

“You know, you seem to have a lot of pent up frustration. I think I know a way you can get it all out,” he was smirking as he walked towards her. With every step he took, she took one back. Unfortunately for her, he was faster than she and with one swift movement; he pulled her into his arms.

His mouth covered hers and she didn’t bother to protest, mainly because she liked his kisses. She put her arms around his neck as a willing participant in the kiss and he, being the man that he his had more than just kissing in mind. As he deepened the kiss, he walked her backwards to the room that she slept in and backed her up against the doorframe. His hands were all over her groping her breasts as his lips found their way to her neck. When his other hand slipped underneath her skirt and up her thigh, she pushed him back hard. “Not like this,” she shook her head as tears stung her eyes. “I won’t be the whore for you that my mother was.” She walked through the door and slammed it in his face. He stood there feeling confused and thoroughly offended that she could think he would treat her in such a way.