Majesty Castle

Chapter 52

“You’re quiet,” Nina said from the bathroom doorway.

“Just thinking,” James smiled. “You look beautiful.”

“Thanks.” Nina walked over to where he sat and knelt down in front of him. “Talk to me.”

He chuckled lightly and leaned forward to kiss her nose. “You know, this is one of the reasons I’m so happy that we’re going to marry. You always know when I need you. I never even have to say a word, you just know.”

Nina reached up and touched his face gently. “When you’re happy, I’m happy. The same as when you are sad. So when you are sitting here deep in thought, I’ve only to know that something is bothering you or you would have told me what you were thinking already.”

“It’s just a stupid dream. Not even worth mentioning.”

She snickered and waved her finger at him. “Tsk tsk tsk.” Nina stood and sat down in his lap. “If I tell you of the dream I had last night, will you tell me what your dream is and let me decide for myself that it’s stupid?”

“Sure, go for it. What of this dream of yours?”

“Well,” she smiled and nipped at his earlobe. “It took place in the future about a year from now.”

“Go on,” he encouraged her and she pecked at his lips lightly.

“I was running through a field filled with tall grass and pretty yellow flowers.” She slipped her hand down the front of his pants and found him already hard.

“Then what happened?” He asked with a strained voice.

“I was running and laughing. Someone was chasing after me so I hid behind a huge oak tree.” Nina pulled her hands out of his pants and unbuttoned them and then yanked down the zipper.

“Did whom ever was chasing you find you?”

“He tried,” she answered sliding off his lap. “But I was too clever for him.” Nina took him into her mouth and he groaned loudly.

“I peeked out from behind the tree and saw him looking right at me.” She moved her mouth back over him and he grabbed a hand full of her hair.

“D-di-did he run after you.”

“mmm hmmm” The vibration in her throat caused him to groan again.

“Then what happened?”

“I ran, but he was faster.” As soon as she said the word faster she took him in her mouth again and stroked him with her hand while sucking the tip.

“Nina!” he moaned.

“Yes?”

“What the fuck happened next?”

She laughed when he said that. His voice sounded so strained. “He caught me.”

“Oh my fucking God.” James bit his bottom lip and braced the arms of the chairs with his hands.

“And we lived happily ever after.” That was it, James exploded in her mouth and when he had finished, Nina got back up and sat on his lap again.

“Jesus Christ I bet you dream in color don’t you?”

Nina laughed. “Very vivid color,” she nodded. “Now about your own dream?”

He hugged her close and rested his head on her chin. “It’s just that I never really believed that my mother was dead. I always believed that she would come back for me one day. I know it’s stupid, but I until today, I held onto that dream.”

“It’s not stupid and what do you mean until today?”

“I just think it’s time for me to grow up and stop believing in a silly childhood fantasy.”

Nina touched his cheek and smiled softly. “Never give up on your dream, James.”

He winked at her. “We have two hours left til the ball, why don’t you tell me another one of your dreams.

Nina laughed heartily and hugged her husband. Little did they know….