Status: Updated by a new co-author: anxious.

Walking With God

Bright Shining Lamp Posts

I look up at the elderly human male who stood before me. He looked down at me sympathetically.

"Hello young lady, what brings a little girl such as yourself down the mountains to here? Are you meant to be meeting someone? Or has someone got lost on the mountain?" Said this human peering into my face.

I remembered what I'd seen from the many senarios of human children and adults.

I shrunk back, my hair was wrapping around my face from the wind that the mountain throw down at this little village.

"I...I'm not sure, I just woke up there... Can't remember before that... I'm hungry can we eat now?" I said.

I remembered everything, an excuse, something to stop more questions and a distraction.

"Come on then dear I'm sure we can find something for you to eat." He said taking my hand and pulling me into the nearest building.

I don't know what he meant by we as I am pretty sure he was the only one who was there. Unless of course, he had an imaginary friend. I've heard these humans like to make up other versions of their species to keep them company.

I walked into the old building, obviously made in 1920's from the way that it looked. Although of couse, it's been painted many times before now. It's currently a bright yellow colour that seems to help reflect the atifical light that the display in little lamps around the wall.

For one thing I will never get why humans can't just live with the sun. God made it so perfect, with a strict cycle allowing time for the humans to rest and time for the humans to go about their daily lives. And yet they still aren't happy with it!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I am in urgent need of another author or two. Please message me and I will make you one. I haven't updated in ages and even now I'm struggling to write!
And yes I am aware I cannot spell :) but I try okay? I try :)