Status: School and dance is finally over! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, but I was very busy with school and just didn't have the time to write. This story is officially active again!! :)

Things Happen

Chapter Fifteen

"So he kissed you," asked Ginny after Hermione told her the whole story. Hermione nodded.

"And then you just left him there?"

"Yes."

"What the hell is wrong with you? How could you just leave him there like that?!"

"Ugh, come on! It's Draco Malfoy. Really think about. This could just be another one of his stupid ploys or something! I'm not doubting that Blaise is cheating on me, but I am doubting that Draco actually meant all that crap about caring about me."

"Whatever, Hermione. Think what you want," said Ginny. Hermione could tell that Ginny believed Draco and was completely aggravated with Hermione but she didn't care. It was just another one of Draco's stupid ploys. Or at least that's what she was trying to convince herself.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

The next month or two went on like this: whenever Draco or Hermione saw each other, they completely ignored each other. Hermione could tell how mad Ginny was but didn't really care; that was just how this was going to happen. As for Blaise, him and Hermione were done. She hadn't said a word to him since they broke up. She had even switched potions partners.

One night, Hermione and Ron were sitting in the common room. They had ended up being the last two there because Hermione had somehow gotten sucked into helping Ron with his Dark Arts homework.

"For the last time Ronald, that's not possible! Stop asking stupid question!" Hermione knew she was being hard on him, but he was just so impossible sometimes.

"Well what if it did," he asked again.

"It can't!"

Ron almost looked hurt this time.

"I'm sorry Ron. I didn't mean to yell."

"No, it's no problem. It's fine. Really. Can you just go over this one last thing with me?"

"What," Hermione asked. She was completely confused. She was positive that she had just finished the last question.

"Can you help me with this one last thing," he repeated.

"No I heard," she said back," It's just...I thought that we just did the last question."

"We did. There's just something that I need you to go over with me."

Hermione sighed and walked over to him. She knelt down next to him, and leaned over to see his book. When he didn't say anything, she looked up at him. He was staring at her intently. Suddenly, his lips were on hers. It took her by surprise and she pulled away.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Um...no...I mean...it's okay-I mean...I just," Hermione couldn't seem to form a full sentence.

"I'll see you in the morning Hermione," he said. He kissed her on the forehead and walked upstairs. These boys were going to drive her crazy.

As Hermione walked up to her dorm she could have sworn that she could her someone leave the common room. But that was impossible. No one else had been in the common room. It had only been her and Ron.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry that I haven't written in sooo long!!! I lost two subscribers! Ugh, really sorry!!! I'll write more often. Hope you guys liked the new chapter! I know it's short but it's kinda interesting. Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)