Status: School and dance is finally over! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated, but I was very busy with school and just didn't have the time to write. This story is officially active again!! :)

Things Happen

Chapter Twenty One

Hermione could hear voices. They felt like they were coming from every which direction and she was unable to pinpoint them to any specific person, but she could definitely here them. She made an attempt to open her eyes, but suddenly she felt as if someone was continuously taking a hammer to her head.

"Did you see that," said a guy's voice say. She tried to concentrate on the voice, but she was still unable to tell who it belonged to.

"What," she heard another guy say, though his voice sounded more distant, like he was far away.

"Her eyes; she looked like she was trying to open them."

She finally could recognize the voice. It was Ron's. Which meant that the other voice had to be Harry's.

Hermione sat there trying to concentrate on what had happened to her and where she was. She wanted her story to be straight before she had to explain it to anyone else.

The last thing she could remember was being extremely happy though she couldn't remember why. She tried to think back but it just gave her more of a headache. Then she remembered it: Draco's kiss. Okay, well she would have to edit that part of her story. But why was she here? Well where ever here even has. She tried to take in her surroundings without opening her eyes. She was in a bed, but it definitely wasn't here own. The air smelled different. Like medicine. Okay, so she was in the Hospital Wing. But why?

She tried to think back but the more she thought of it, the more her head felt like it would split in half. She heard an impatient sigh next to her, as if her not opening her eyes in enough time was taking a great toll on him. It was probably Ron.

Finally, Hermione allowed herself to open her eyes. It took her a few moments to take in the brightness of her surroundings, but everything became clear within a few minutes.

"Hermione?" That was definitely Ginny. Hermione hadn't even known that she was in the room.

Hermione looked up at Ginny and smiled. "Hi, Ginny," was all that she could manage, "What happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened," said Ron, getting himself into a frenzy, "Some lunatic cursed you for no apparent reason. That's what happened. And when I find out who that is I'll-I'll-I-..."

"Well until we find that out, can you just work on not blowing up your head," Hermione asked jokingly.

Ron scowled back in reply, but a smile won its way across his face and he began to laugh, "Glad to see that your okay."

But the smile on Ron's face wasn't reassuring anymore, it was more flirty and it made Hermione nervous. Ginny must have seen Hermione's worry, because she quickly came to her rescue.

"Why don't you two go and get dinner. Bring Hermione and I back something when your done."

Hermione quickly gave Ginny a glance of thanks, which she returned with a smile.

"Are you okay with that Hermione," asked Harry, though him and Ron were already half way towards the door.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'll be here when you get back."

They walked out the door and Hermione quickly got on with questioning Ginny.

"What happened to me? In detail?"

"Well you were going to to get us some tea, but you were taking a while to come back. At first I thought maybe you found Draco in the corridor or something, so I just kept waiting, but after a while, I got worried. So I came to look for you. When I got down a few stairwells I found you on the ground, completely out. So I managed to get you up to the Hospital Wing, and I was told that whoever it was used some weird stunning spell on you. The teachers say that their doing all they can to find who did it, but if you ask me I already know."

Everything came running back to Hermione as Ginny spoke. Including who her new worst enemy was. "Pansy," she said.

"Yes. I didn't tell Harry and Ron that obviously.Too much to explain..."

Hermione sighed, "I wish they could know about Draco and I. There's just...no way. They would never understand."

Ginny rubbed Hermione's arm reassuringly, "Maybe one day, at the right time."

As if right on cue, the doors suddenly swung open to reveal Draco. He quickly walked forward to Hermione and grabbed her hand.

"What happened? I mean I know what happened. But why? How? I don't understand. I just-"

"Draco you're babbling," said Hermione, laughing.

Draco smiled down at her, "I think that what I'm trying to ask is if your okay."

"I'm fine. I have a bit of a head ache but besides that, I'm okay."

"Good," Draco said happily, kissing her forehead.

"You two are just so cute," Ginny squealed.

Draco and Hermione both laughed. "I'm glad you think so," said Draco.

"I'm happy that you two get along," said Hermione.

"Well, scary Mr. Malfoy isn't all that bad," said Ginny jokingly.

Draco laughed," You're not too bad yourself."

The three of them stayed like that for a while, Draco holding Hermione's hand, all of them joking back and forth. Ginny and Draco got along so well. It was as if they had never been enemies at all, but had always been good friends. If only Ron and Harry could be this way...

Oh no. Harry and Ron should be back any minute. Hermione looked at Ginny.

"How long ago did they leave, again?"

Ginny looked at her watch. "Crap. They should be back up here any second."

"Um...may I ask who were talking about," asked Draco, though Hermione could tell he already knew by the way he was starting to get up.

"Harry and Ron," she said, "I wish you didn't have to go but.."

"I understand," he said with a smile, getting up from his chair, "Though I do have one request before I go."

"Oh and what would that be," asked Hermione.

"A kiss?"

"Well your gonna have to come down here and get it," said Hermione.

Draco laughed and bent down to quickly kiss Hermione but it wasn't quick enough. Mid-kiss the doors to the Hospital Wing opened and Harry and Ron walked in, both dropping the dishes of food they had on the floor with their mouths wide open.

And then Ron spoke, "Hermione, did the spell affect your head?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. And I know this chapter wasn't the best. But what do you think of Harry and Ron finding out? How do you think they'll react? Please comment and subscribe if you liked it! Thanks for reading :)