Status: Work in progress, updates are sort of up in the air right now, no pun intended

The Journal of a Boy Who Never Existed

In most cases, being 1/16 of a race doesn't make a big difference. But if that 1/16 happens to be alien, you're in for a big surprise once you reach your 16th birthday. If someone is 1/16 alien, they are a Makti'aan, or Seventh Senser. Seventh Sensers have the ability to see things "not of their world" If a normal pureblood human were to walk into a bar crowded with aliens, fair folk, vampires, you name it, they would just see an empty room, feel sort of lost, and if they're lucky, hear faint music and distant conversations. But a Seventh Senser would see everything as clear as day. Seventh Sensers used to be one in a million, but they're more like one in a 100,000 nowadays. Many aliens are kidnapping Seventh Sensers and taking them back to their home worlds to be used as living weapons. A rebel force from the planet of Luna Azul; a world reminiscent of Earth's Spain and Greece has decided to birng as many Seventh Sensers to safety, but this is easier said than done. The leader-to-be of the Seventh Sensers is Brendon L. Rhodes, a young man born and raised in Chicago. A day or so after his sixteenth birthday he begins to have strange dreams and visions, all of which amount to a chance meeting with an alien girl in a coffee shop.....and the guy who wants both of them dead. After Brendon is spirited away by this mysterious girl, he is erased from Earth life as we know it. So as of now, the fate of a galaxy, the TimeStream, Earth, and a small alpaca farm in Western Europe all rest on the shoulders of this young man. No Pressure.
  1. Prolouge (Entry 1)
    This is where the madness begins
  2. Chapter 1 : Of Giant Bean Mirrors and Coffee Shops
    The scarlet haired girls makes her appearance
  3. Chapter 3: Encounters of the Imagnian Kind
    In which we find out what the heck is going on
  4. Chapter 3: Appearance of the Grandmother
    What happened to Brendon's shirt?
  5. Chapter 4: Grandma Explains
    In which Brendon faints,.....again
  6. Chapter 6: These Strange, Foreign Worlds
    In which Brendon meets some more rebels and Hironi gets kicked where it hurts.