Sequel: Four Years
Status: Completed. Read the sequel "Four Years" :)

My Saving Grace

A Little More "Touch Me"

Rachel's POV

"Rae?" A voice said, pulling me from my little daze. My head snapped in Pete's direction and saw him standing there with a concerned/nervous look on his face.

"What?" I asked, going to take a seat next to Joe on the small couch. Joe smiled and placed his arm around my shoulders as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Ahhh, that's who you belong to!" Dirty laughed, staring at Joe and I.

"No, no, no. I don't belong to anyone," I said, shaking my head. I hated when people used that term. I did not belong to anyone except myself. I owned myself. No one else did. "I'm with Pete."

Dirty gave Pete a weird look, just like the one Bilvy gave him, "You're what? I thought Wentz didn't - "

Pete quickly threw a shoe at Dirty, cutting him off. Okay, seriously, what the hell was going on here? First Patrick saying he needed to talk to me, then Bilvy and Dirty giving Pete a look that pretty much screamed 'what the fuck!'. Something told me I needed to talk to Trick.

"Hey, where's Patrick?" I asked, getting up from my spot on the couch.

"Um, I don't know. Call him?" Pete asked, handing me his Sidekick. I took it and went through his contacts. Finding Patrick's name, I hit send.

I walked off the bus, deciding to walk around as I talked to Trick. I was going to go and try get some privacy. I don't think that existed on Warped...

Everywhere I went, people were around. Rah.

"What?" Trick answered, sounding very, very annoyed.

"Trick, it's Rae. I wanted to talk to you," I said, running my hand through my hair. I looked around and saw people watching me. This was uncomfortable.

"About?"

"Well, you said you needed to talk to me...and I need to talk to you..." I sighed, blocking my face from the sun. It was so fucking bright out! Ugh. I should've brought my sunglasses.

"Oh, um, yeah...can we talk in person? I really don't wanna tell you over the phone," He sighed.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me, "Yeah, I guess..."

"Can you come find our merch tent? Actually, no, call Joe and tell him to come with you, okay? Alright, bye," He hung up before I could say anything.

I shrugged and dialed Joe's number. I listened to it ring about two times before hearing, "Herro?"

"Herro, Joe," I giggled. Joe always put a smile on my face and made me laugh. He was just that kind of dude. "Trick says that you need to come lead me to the merch tent. Now!"

"Why now?" He asked, sounding like he had a mouthful of food.

"Because I wanna go see Trick and Jess at the merch tent."

"Why can't Pete go with you?"

I sighed, rolling my eyes, "Because, Joe. I want you to come with me. I need to talk to Trick about...Pete."

He let out a long, "Ohhhhhhhh!" before hanging up and running off the bus. He ran over to me and instantly took my hand, leading me towards the madness.

We weaved in and out of the large crowds of kids. I held on tight to Joe's hand, not wanting to get separated from him.

We passed by a ton of tents that just lined the sides of the pavement. I stared at the kids getting their pictures taken with the members of their favorite bands.

The line between bands and fans was so thin here. Kids were just hanging by their favorite bands tent, laughing and goofing around with the members.

"Hey, sweetheart," Someone winked as I walked by.

Joe pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. We walked the rest of the way to the tent like that. Joe was protective of me. Really, really protective.

"Pregnant lady coming through," Joe announced as he motioned me behind the FBR tent to get to the FOB tent.

"Thanks, Joe," I said, rolling my eyes as I took a seat in a little foldable lawn chair that was behind the FOB tent.

Trick turned around and leaned against the table, forcing out a soft little smile, "Hey, Rae."

"Hi," I said skeptically, raising my eyebrow slightly. I was worried about what Trick had to talk to me about. Was FOB splitting because of Pete? Was Pete leaving the band? Was Pete ch -

"I really don't know how to tell you this, but, uh, Pete's been, um - For the past month, Pete's been getting really drunk and - "

"Spit it the fuck out," Joe said, getting fed up with Patrick's stuttering.

"Rachel, Pete's been cheating on you," Patrick finally said, looking down at his feet.

I stared at him, not believing a damn word. Pete couldn't have been cheating on me. He told me he loved me. He did love me. He couldn't lie to me like that.

"He has not..." I said, shaking my head.

"Rachel, please listen. Pete's been getting really drunk when we go out to clubs, and he ends up bringing some...some slut on the bus," Joe said softly.

"No, he hasn't," I argued, trying to not believe a word they said.

But how could I not believe? That's why Bilvy and Dirty didn't know that Pete had a girlfriend. That's why I had been receiving weird looks when I was with Pete. The pink bra in the bottom bunk was from some slut Pete had slept with. It all added up.

"Dammit," I whispered, my voice shaky as hell. I felt my hands begin to tremble as I reached up to cover my mouth. A tear slipped down my face and I was quick to wipe it away.

"That motherfucking asshole," Jess seethed. She stood up from her chair and began to walk back to the bus.

I scrambled out from behind the tent and ran up to her. "Jess, let me handle this, okay?" I said softly.

She sighed and nodded, letting me go alone to the bus.

***

I walked onto the bus, dry eyed and ready to bite Pete's head off.

"Dirty, can I talk to Pete alone?" I said as I stepped into the front lounge.

He looked at Pete, who shrugged, then looked back at me, "Uh. Sure."

I forced out a huge smile as he walked by me to leave the bus. Once he was gone, Pete looked at me and smiled, "Sup, baby?"

"Don't you dare call me 'baby' ever again," I growled, staring at Pete through blurry eyes. Looks like my plan to be calm and collected failed me.

"Rae? Rae, what's wrong?" He said, his voice showing little traces of worry. He better be fucking worried.

I walked over to the lower right bunk and yanked out the pink, lacy bra. I threw it at him as tears threatened to spill over any second.

"What the fuck am I to you!?" I screamed, my body shaking so badly. He stared at me with his hazel eyes eyes, knowing he'd been caught. "Tell me, Peter!"

"I - I...I don't - You're everything to me..."

"Don't fucking lie to me, you piece of shit! I thought you were fucking different from any guy I've ever met, but boy was I fucking wrong! You are just like them all! You're a waste of fucking space, Peter! A. Fucking. Waste!" I yelled as he just sat there on the couch, the lacy bra in his lap. I had snapped.

He looked down at it, then up at me. His eyes looked full of regret. He had better fucking regret it.

"I see why people gave me sympathetic stares and looks as I walked with you to the bus. Everyone out here knows you're a fucking manwhore," I laughed bitterly, the tears now falling freely down my face.

"Rachel, just shut the fuck up! I made a fucking mistake. I fucking regret it. When I fucking saw you today for the first time in two months, I couldn't believe I let myself sleep with random girls. I lo - "

I slapped him hard across the face before the word could leave his fucking mouth. "Don't you ever say that word to me, Wentz. You don't love me, otherwise you wouldn't have slept with those whores!" I said through clenched teeth. I wiped the tears away roughly with the palm of my hand.

"But I do! I was fucking drunk! My mind was somewhere else! I'm fucking sorry!" He yelled back at me, getting right in my face.

I ripped off the necklace he gave me, throwing it at him. It hit him in the chest. He stared at the small necklace lying on the floor at his feet.

I glared at him, "Why don't you do the world a fucking favor and just drop dead?"

And with that, I turned on my heels and made my way towards the door. The tears were back once again, making my vision blurry as hell.

I stepped down one step, and missed the next one, causing me to tumble down the rest of the four metal stairs.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

A sharp pain shot through my stomach, and felt something trickle down my head. Was I fucking bleeding? What the hell did I hit my head on!?

I screamed out in pain. I couldn't lose my baby! I just couldn't!

I screamed bloody murder as another pain shot through me.

Soon, Andy was knelt down beside me, "Holy shit, Rae, are you okay!?"

What a way to meet Andy again for the first time in months, huh?

I screamed again, indicating that no, I was not fucking okay. I couldn't say a fucking word. All I could do was scream.

"Pete, what the fuck!?" I heard Jess yell. "What the fuck did you do to her!"

I gasped as I felt something wet under my dress. I raised my shaky hand to my stomach and patted it.

Blood was seeping through my dress. What the fuck!? The sharp metal stairs must've scraped and cut my stomach.

"Call 911!" I heard someone yell.

Everything around me started spinning. I was a dizzy mess. My eyes slowly started to close.

I heard Jack's voice fade into my head, "Don't fucking give up, Rachel!"

"I'm so sorry, Jack..." I whispered before my eyes shut and I slipped into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit://a little less sixteen candles, a little more "touch me" - fall out boy.

DON'T. KILL. ME.

plz~

oh, yeah this story is coming to an end soon. there is going to be a sequel. i just love this story too much to just end it all~*~*

yeah, um, so here's a video...



i've been on a fall out boy high all day. it's actually really nice. i feel like i'm in middle school again, haha. :')

GIMME YO' THOUGHTZ PUH-LEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

x.