Sequel: Four Years
Status: Completed. Read the sequel "Four Years" :)

My Saving Grace

Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner

"Booyah, motherfucker!" I yelled, throwing my controller down victoriously. I stood up and started doing myspazz victory dance.

Yes, I was a sore winner. I always did this.

Alex laughed loudly, "So what? I beat you five times."

I stopped dancing and looked at him, "Shut up and let me have my moment." I started dancing like a mentally challenged hobo on speed once again.

Before I knew it, I was on the ground underneath Alex.

Alex pinned my hands above my head and stared at me. A small smirk was painted on his face.

I stared back at him, matching his smirk. I curiously waited for his next move.

I watched with wide eyes as he raised his hand. Oh, no. No. No. No.

His hand dived down and began tickling my sides. Oh fuck no. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"Alex!" I gasped. I couldn't stop laughing. I was gonna pee myself.

"What?" He smirked, stilltorturing tickling me.

I drew in a deep breath, trying my hardest not to die from laughter, "Alex, stop!"

"Sorry," He giggled, trailing his hands up my body. Rapid transition. His fingers gently traced up my torso, sending shivers down my spine.

I stared at his hands, watching where they went. Our innocent little tickle fight was slowly turning into something not so innocent.

Alex leaned down and kissed me gently. It felt like the world had stopped spinning and time froze. It was amazing.

Alex pulled away, staring down at me, "Rachel, I - I - "

I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to kiss me again. I wanted more of his touch.

He pulled away once more, "Rachel, I love you."

My eyes went wide. Alex just said he loved me. Sure, we've said 'I love you' before, but we meant it like friends. But now, now he didn't mean it like just friends. Alex possibly, maybe, definitely loved me for real.

"I - I lo - love you, too, Alex," I stuttered out. That was highly unexpected. Well, for me at least. I'm sure anyone else could have seen that coming.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me again. His tongue slid along my bottom lip, wanting in. I opened my mouth slightly and let the kiss become way more heated.

Alex's fingers gently tugged at the hem of my shirt. He wanted it off. Who was I to deny him?

We parted only for a moment as he tugged my shirt off. He looked down at my chest and smiled. His eyes flicked back up to mine. I could see his vision was clouded by his want for me.

He was going to get me, no matter what. I wasn't going to deny him anything.

Jack flashed into my head again. I was getting so sick of my conscience. Why couldn't it just call in sick and take a month or two off?

But it had a point - two guys in one day. I'm such a fucking whore.

***

"Kara, pick up your damn phone," I mumbled into the phone. I was pacing around my room. My conscience was seriously making me want to shoot myself for being such a goddamn whore.

"Hello?" Her cheery voice rang through the phone.

"Why the fuck would you send Jack up there to talk to me?" I snapped at her. I couldn't take it anymore. That was the stupidest thing ever. I mean, look what it led to.

"Rachel?" She asked. Her tone sounded hurt. Yay. I hurt my best friend. "I sent him up there because you two needed to talk."

"No, we didn't. I was perfectly fine with dating Alex and having Jack feel like shit. I was kinda warming up to the idea that Jack was finally getting what he deserved. He was finally getting all the hurt that he gave me, back," I ranted, throwing my arm in the air, even though she couldn't see.

"Well, he needed to talk to you," She spoke, probably placing her hand on her hip. "Why are you so upset over this anyways?"

I groaned, "Jack and I had sex."

"You two did what?!" She practically screamed.

I held the phone away from my ear as she ranted about how 'that was not supposed to happen!' and how 'that's going to ruin things with Alex!'.

I rolled my eyes and brought the phone back to my ear, "Yeah, well, Alex and I had sex after Jack and I had sex. I'm such a fucking whore, Kara."

"What!? You did it with him after you did it with Jack?! You didn't tell Alex about what happened!?"

"Fuck no, Kara! That would ruin everything I have with Alex! I plan on never telling him," I sighed, falling back on to my bed.

There was a long pause. We were both so consumed in thought to say anything.

"Is he good?" Kara finally asked.

A small smile tried to make it's way on to my face, but I held it back, "Yes."

She laughed loudly, "Knew it."

"How'd you know?" I asked, laughing.

"In tenth grade, this girl named Sophie slept with him and the day after they did the nasty she was bragging to everyone about how awesome he was. But she had low standards, so I never really knew if he was any good. I had a sneaking suspicion though..."

I giggled at her, "Yup, he was good. Sophie was correct."

"I've got to go. My mother and I are going shopping!"

I frowned a little. If she left, I would have no one to talk to about this. Well, there was always Rian. Kara told him anything we did anyways. So, why not? No...he would kill Jack. And then tell Alex about what we did.

"Rae, bye!" Kara spoke loudly.

"Oh, yeah, bye! Have fun!" I sang. I sighed and pressed the end button. I threw the phone down, groaning loudly. Today was going to be boring. I needed more girl friends.

Kara was great, yeah, but when she was busy, I had either - A) No one to hang with or B) The guys to hang with.

I would go hang with the guys, but dick and pussy jokes get tiring after the five billionth time you've heard them.

I sat up and reached down at the end of my bed, grabbing the blanket. I pulled it up over my head, ready to fall asleep.

Just as I was about to drift off into dreamland, I heard my window fly open.

I shot straight up, looking to see who it was.

"Rae, you've gotta hide me!" Jack spoke, frantically looking for a spot to hide himself.

"What did you do this time, Jack?" I asked, watching him run from place to place. He lifted up my covers, sliding in next to me. He pulled the covers over our heads and just laid there quietly.

"Barakat, I know you're here somewhere!" A voice shouted from the street below. "You can't fucking hide!"

Curious, I got out of the bed and walked over to the window. I looked down to the street and saw Joey Wallace running up the sidewalk, looking for Jack.

I shut my window and turned back to face Jack, "Jack, what the fuck?"

"Y'know how I slept with Melissa? Yeah, that's her boyfriend. He's trying to kill me," He whispered quietly. He looked at me with scared eyes and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Jack, you're such an idiot. You sleep with all the wrong people," I said, climbing back into the bed with him. "Me being one of them. That's gonna be Alex if he finds out about you and me sleeping together."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," He was still whispering even though my window was shut tightly. He must've been seriously scared of Joey. "Can I stay here for the rest of the day?"

"Why not?" I sighed.

He smiled and planted a small kiss on my forehead, "Night, night, Rach."
♠ ♠ ♠
title credit:// nobody puts baby in a corner - fall out boy.

HOLY BALLS. I AM SO EFFIN' SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN TWO EFFIN' WEEKS.

my computer got a virus so i haven't been able to get on one long enough to update both of my stories. D: [my brother is so selfish, he won't even let me use his computer for a night. i had to force him to let me use this one. ;-;]

so, yes, i am back. (hopefully the next update will come much quicker!) :D

oh, and if you get the song reference in this, i'll whore one of your stories in my author's notes for both of my stories. ;D

alsooooooooooo, to make up for not posting in two weeks (omg) enjoy...

Image

THIS SEXY MOFO. :D

(ishouldbeseeingthemrightnowatbamboozleroadshowbuti'mnot.i'msopissedoff.) :(

anyways, thoughts, please!?

x.