Daelyn's Diary

I'm Not Dreaming, Right?

13 June, 2009.

ALERT!

The theme of the competition has been announced, the competition's director sent Mr. Shin a message earlier today. And the theme is...........GOTHIC. How can I look gothic/emo when everyone else said thatI'm cute? >.< forget it, blah. The dance practice will start tomorrow and we have to decide which song are we going to use for the competition, it says that its okay if it is a korean song, yayers ♥.

14 June, 2009.

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN CHASE RIVERA!

you're sixteen now! Aww, you grew up so fast :')

Oh and your 'younger brother' is still 15! Aw, his birthday is still 6 months away. Poor, Tyler. Tsk, tsk.

15 June, 2009.

Whoa. The song has been decided 2 days ago. And we started to learned about expressions yesterday, cold/emo/gothic expression was really hard ( ゚ Д゚). We spent like THREE hours just to practice our expressions on the mirror. Oh anyway, the song is Rain's Rainism, that song have 2 versions. Its the Korean version and the English version, we still have some problems for that choice.

Which one will we choose?

But since the director said that its okay for Korean song I think we'll choose the Korean version. It sounds better anyway :D

Oh, and Aiden chose that song. So we were browsing for the song on YouTube, searching for its dance cover. Then, we found this video. Its from a dancing school, and we saw them dancing to Rainsim. It was really cool! After that Aiden and the other boys were really curious about the real music video, Anne told them that the ending was different. So they decided to checked the real video out.

They were really amazed, the theme of Rainism's video is really similar to our dance theme for the competition. Then, I told them about Bingeul Bingeul's face painting, and they seemed really interested in it. I THINk, we'll use some dark face painting.

And then its decided! Our song will be Rainism♡

Ah, seriously. I love that song. I'm gonna be a bad boy, I'm gonna be a bad boy~♪

Oh and the dance practice held like um, 2 hours ago? Yeah, I'm in the dorm now. So, the trainers were having ANOTHER audition for the lead dancer. We haven't practice the dance, yet. But since we watched the dance video for over and over again. We've memorized the dance moves in one night! Isn't that really amazing?

"Daelyn!" Kimi called my name.

"Yes ma'am?"

"You're the lead dancer!"

I'm the lead dancer? What? Are you kidding me? Yeah, Kimi and E.T chose me. They said my expression was really great and I looked like a vampire there, just like Rain!

Wish me luck for the dance practice~! Cause I think I'll have ANOTHER hard time T_T

note ➪ Eli! I do this because of Eli and also my hobby of dancing. But Eli comes first! I'll meet you SOMEDAY Eli! For sure!!

22 June, 2009.

Whoa. It has been a week since the dance practice starts last week. And my prediction was right, last week was the hardest. But, I think THIS MONTH is going to be the HARDEST month EVER! Since the competition is 3 weeks away now we have to practice really hard T_T and I'm the lead dancer, I have to learn that spinning-glowing-stick thing that Rain did in the ending of Rainism. Oh it was really hard, it was like that guy in the front of the marching band.

There's a break today, so we're not going to dance practice, yay! I asked Nara to come over tomorrow, I bet Aiden will be really happy.. Kekeke, I'm really smart am I? They keep texting each other everday~ oh come on Aiden, confess to her!

"Do you guys know that Aiden is actually keep texting Nara everyday?" I asked Anne and Adele.

"Nope! But is that true?" asked Anne, her eyeballs were really big o_o.

"Yep! Nara told me about that." I said.

"Nara likes Aiden the most in this group right?" finally, Adele talks. She was really quiet cause she was reading a novel.

"Yeah, she used to be a mad-fan-girl of him before."

"Whoa! That's crazy! Aiden should really confess it to her!" Anne said.

"I know~!" I said.

"Call Tyler, Chase, and Dylan here. We're going to talk about Aiden's confession to Nara!" said Adele.

"Okay!" I took my cell phone from my pocket and I called Tyler's phone.

"Yo." he said.

"Hey, can you come here?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Bring the other boys too, except for Aiden."

"Um, okay. But, Dylan is still out with Aiden. They said they're going to work out in the gym."

"Why aren't you two working out?" I asked.

"Because we'll work out sometimes tomorrow night or noon."

"Okay, so come on up here. Tell Chase to come too!"

"Kaay~"

Then he closed the phone. He came upstairs to our room 3 minutes after I called him. I think they haven't comb their hair yet, their hair was really messy.

"So what is it?" said Chase. He was wearing his glasses for the first time, he doesn't like to use glasses. So, he usually use contact lenses.

"Aww~ Is that you Chase? Omg, you're really cute with glasses! I bet MANY girls will fall for you once we get on the tv and they saw you wearing glasses.." said Anne.

"Shut up, Anne. HAHAHAH!" said Chase, he was happy. But he didn't show it, Chase is a really shy when it comes to complements. He was hiding his face behind his hands, aww he's really cute when he's wearing glasses~! Okay, Eli is the cutest, remember that Dey, REMEMBER THAT!

"Okay, so we're going to talk about Nara and Aiden, again." I said.

"What's happening now?" said Tyler while looking at Chase.

"What? Why are you looking me? Ask them!" Chase said while pointing at us, the girls.

"Um, okay. So, Nara was a mad-fan-girl of Aiden before. But I think she's really in love with him now." said Adele.

"They even texted everyday!" I said.

"Who told you that?" Tyler asked.

"Nara, who else?"

"No wonder, every night Aiden sat on the corner of the bed while texting someone and then he smiles whenever there's a new message."

"That's Nara." said Chase.

"Wait, did Aiden told you about this?" I asked him.

"Nope, Aiden left his phone when he left to the gym with Dylan. So, I decided to read his texts. HAHA. I'm soooo smart~" said Chase, he was really proud of himself.

"What the hell........." Tyler said, he paused for a second, "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! HE'S OUR LEADER! ONCE HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT, WE'RE DEAD!!!"

"Calm down~ He'll never finds out about that." said Chase, "I'm one year older than you now~ that means I'm smarter~"

"Oh okay, whatever. But if he founds out you have to be responsible for all of this!"

"Okay..."

"O-okay. Why are you two keep arguing?" I asked.

"Cause we're brothers~ Isn't that normal?"

"Yeah, up to you~~"

"Okay! Back to our topic~ Nara is going to visit tomorrow. And please tell Aiden to confess to her now, since our leader and Nara is really close now!" Anne said.

"Yeah, tell them please!" Adele begged.

"But, I'm not sure if he wants to confess it to her or not. Cause she just knew her for like 3 weeks or maybe less?"

"Well let's see." I said.

"Okay, we're going to our room now. Bye." said Tyler while opening the door.

I hope Aiden will confess it to Nara tomorrow! I really want to see them dating!

After Tyler and Chase went downstairs, we the girls waited for the answer. But Aiden hasn't came back, yet. What is he doing in the gym? Did he worked out THAT hard? We waited for like one hour, because we were really bored I decided to turned on the laptop and then we watched some random video of K-Pop updates. And then suddenly when we were watching Yunho's dance battle Tyler called. He sounded like he just saw a ghost.

"DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY DEY DEY DEY DEY!!!"

"Hey! What's wrong?! Did you see a ghost or something?!"

"NOOOOO! NOT THAT!"

"Then what?!"

"Its about Aiden!!"

"AIDEN?! AIDEN AND NARA?!?!"

"YEAHHH!!"

"TELL ME NOW!!"

"Aiden just arrived, and we asked him directly. And he said 'I might confess it to her tomorrow, wish me luck guys!'"

"OH MY GOOD!" then I paused, "BYE~!!!" then I closed the phone.

After I closed the phone I jumped around like Tiger in Winnie the Pooh. Anne and Adele were really confused.

"Hey! Calm down!" Anne said.

"What's wrong?" Adele said while holding me since I can't stop jumping, I really want to tell Nara about this. But I just can't! Since, its a SURPRISE!

"Aiden is going to confess it to Nara tomorrow!!"

"OH MY GODDD!" said Anne and Adele

Then we started to jump around too! We were really happy! I can't wait for tomorrow!

23 June, 2009.

Yep! Today is the DAY! ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆. Mr. Shin actually found out about this cause he saw Aiden is acting really weird lately. But he's okay with it, cause its normal for people to fall in love, right?

Okay, so Nara will come sometimes after we have our dance training on 1 pm. After we went home, we saw Nara sitting on the couch. She came earlier, thank God, we've took a shower in the dancing school. Oh and Nara brought a cake with her. When Aiden saw Nara he ran upstairs awkwardly, while the other boys were chasing after him.

"Hey!" Nara greeted me.

"Hey!" I greeted her back, "it has been a while~ I missed you soo much!"

"Me too! I miss you guys too." said Nara while looking at us, "by the way, why is the other boys ran upstairs? I wanted to give this chocolate to them, since they love chocolates right?"

"Maybe they want to change their clothes or something." said Anne while laughing.

We tried our best for not to tell her about the whole confessing thing that we planned yesterday. Oh, and Mr. Shin helped us too!

The boys didn't come downstairs for a looooong time, then I decided to checked them up.

"Hey, wait here." I said while running upstairs. Then I opened the door, I saw Aiden was sitting on his bed, he looked like he's really stressed out. "What's wrong with him?"

"He's having some pressure." said Mr. Shin

"He don't have any guts to confess it to her!" said Tyler.

"Come on! Be brave leader!" said Dylan supporting him.

"Be a man!! Confess it to her now!" said Chase.

"He doesn't have any confidence, he's really shy. He's been like this for like 20 minutes now.." said Mr. Shin.

I sighed, "Oh come on Aiden.............Nara is waiting there." I said.

"But I don't have any guts to confess it to her!!"

"Oh God, you've learned A LOT of dating tips even how to confess it to her sooo many times last night. Tyler and Chase, the dating master taught you these stuffs right? They're experts! Remember that!"

"Hm, hm. We are experts, right Ty?" said Chase.

"Of course, we've dated over 10 girls." said Tyler.

"See? Now go downstairs nowww!!" I pulled Aiden, then Tyler, Chase, and Dylan carried him to the door. He tried to ran away a couple of times but Mr. Shin didn't let him to.

Finally he got some confidence and he decided to confess it to her now!!

We went downstairs. I and the other boys also Mr. Shin came downstairs first, we acted like there's nothing happened before. Mr. Shin went to the kitchen find some snacks in the refrigerator. While Dylan, Chase, and Tyler sat on the carpet.

"Where's Aiden?" asked Anne.

"Oh, he's still in the toilet." said Tyler, he was lying.

After 10 minutes, Aiden came downstairs. He looked normal! He sat on the carpet just like the other boys. But then suddenly Dylan pushed him to the couch.

"Owww!" he said. Tyler and Chase were staring at him, "o-o-okay." he stood up and he took a deep breath, this is the scene that I've been waiting for! Finally!!

"What's up?" asked Nara to Aiden. They looked awkward..........

"Um, uhm. Do you want to go out with me?" FINALLY AIDEN SAID THAT WORDS!!

Nara looked really shock, her face was burning red she can't see Aiden's face, she was really embarrassed. She didn't say anything. Aiden was freaked out, the other boys tried to calm him down. And we, the girls tried to calm Nara down too, since she can't say anything too. She was speechless.

"Come on, Nar! Answer him!" I said.

"Say 'yes!'" said Tyler.

"Uhm..........um.........." Nara took a long time, because she was so nervous.

"You liked Aiden before you met him right?" said Adele.

Aiden was really shocked, he froze.

"Adele!!!!!" said Nara.

"Answer him now!!" said Anne.

Nara just nodded, she didn't say "yes" or "no" but she nodded!

"So?" I asked.

"Didn't you see I nodded before?" asked Nara, she smiled.

"HER ANSWER IS YES!!!" I screamed.

Aiden didn't know what to do, he was really happy. He fell on the carpet, his face was really red. "It feels really awkward now......" said Aiden while he's laughing.

Today was fun!

Look at this cute couple~

Image

Aww look at them! Aiden was really shy, he even covered his face with his hands! Oh and Nara looked really cute on this pic! This couple is the cutest couple ever♥

19 July, 2009.

A, seriously. I don't have time to write this diary for 3 weeks already. The training were really hard, and it was really tiring! I trained from 8 am to 3 pm now, hard weeks again! Oh and its 1 week away from the dance competition! There'll be an EXTREME WEEK tomorrow, since its Sunday now -_-.

And, we decided to use face painting. And it'll be dark! The girls are going to use black t-shirts and jackets, the boys are going to use black tuxedos. I bet it''ll turn out good! We've studied on expressions really hard, and we did it!

I hope we'll win!!

Please pray for The Jaguars :)

Note ➪ I can't write the diary for 1 week cause there'll be extreme practices T_T and we'll be practice at home too! We'll work really hard~~!

26 July, 2009.

Tomorrow is the day o_o. The competition is going to be held in Florida, whoa. We flew to Florida yesterday. And here we are here now, we're in the hotel room. Aiden and Nara are such an awkward lovey dovey. But they're cute anyway! They'll act really awkward when someone sees them dating HAHAHA!

We had a rehearsal today. And it was amazing! We had photo shoots too, we dressed up like really gothic. We used the face painting, and it turns out good! Really good!! I loved it! The black theme was amazing! I love the leather jacket that I'm going to wear tomorrow hehehe :p

Oh and wish my luck for tomorrow! Sorry for my short writing today. Cause I'm really tired now =_=

Oh and Nara can't come to Florida cause her parents didn't let her T_T so she only watch our competition live from her TV. Awww :'(

27 July, 2009.

TODAY IS THE DAY~! And guess what? We won! We're in the FIRST PLACE! Woohoo! 3 months of training/dancing camp in South Korea! I wonder who's the special trainer, I hope its U-Kiss! So, I cant get their autograph of them for Nara!

The other dancing group was really good too! But the judges loved our concept with the whole face painting stuffs!

I felt like I was about to faint when the MC announced that we actually won! Oh my God!!! DANCE TRAINING IN SOUTH KOREA! Woohoo! We'll comeback to Seattle tomorrow morning, and then we're going to South Korea on Wednesday!

Yay! I'm loving this life!

LOVELOVELOVELOVE ♡ ♡ ♡

I'm not dreaming, right? Cause it actually feels like I'm dreaming! Anne and Adele are freaking out now, although the announcement was 3 hours ago. But they're still excited! Our trainers! I can't wait to meet them!

28 July, 2009.

I went home yesterday, and I stayed there for one night. I missed my parents, I didn't have a time to visit them on weekends last month, it was because I was really busy practicing for the competition, and my parents were busy with their jobs, so they didn't have any time to meet me too.

I missed them so much! I hugged them when I arrived. They said I've changed a lot, on the tv room I saw my pic. My old pic........

Look at me!

Image

This photo was taken before I joined The Jaguars', I used to live in the school's dorm. And, Nara took this photo when we're doing our chores after school. I miss those times! Look at my hair~! My hair grew longer now, hehehe. But the bangs are still the same, I love my bangs♥

Oh and we're going to South Korea tomorrow! Woohoo! I was about to packed my clothes, but I'm lazy to do that. The others haven't done packing yet anyway.

Nara and Aiden are gone to a cinema, they're watching movies now. Oh, and last night I saw The Jaguars' on the news! They were talking about us! Are we going to be famous? HAHA! And Mr. Shin heard that The Jaguars' are kinda popular in Asia now, cause they loved our performance! Oh my God, thank you soo much! I hope I can meet my fans there~ hehehe we're getting famous! We'll see if we're in South Korea ^^

Uuuuu, I can't wait any longer! I really want to go to South Korea now!

Oh, Adele pushed me to pack my clothes and stuffs. See you soon~

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Note ➪ please, I want U-Kiss to become my trainers!
♠ ♠ ♠
A kind of weird update, its not that interesting............I think. i haven't see any comments/subscribers here T_T

I'd love to see one~

comment & subscribe please..

thanks♥