Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 10

May 10, 2010

Really, Allison? I can’t believe you would do that. You were supposed to be my friend.
I suppose I should start at the beginning. It might make more sense.

It all started when we walked through the door of your house. No one was upstairs, so I opened the basement door only to almost run into Tim.

I introduced Allison to Tim and he said something about my “boyfriend” being downstairs. He was, of course, talking about you. All I could think to say was that you weren’t my boyfriend.

Smooth, right?

I took Allison downstairs and there were a couple girls there with you, Andy, and Ben. Andy and Ben are two more of your roommates. They are the less social ones. I like Andy just fine, but Ben is kind of an asshole.

I introduced Allison to everyone, but every few seconds would look over at you. I noticed you smiling at me a lot. Or at least, I thought it was me you were smiling at.

Allison saw everyone downstairs drinking, so naturally, she wanted to drink, too. She had a bottle at her house, so we told everyone we would be right back and we left to get it.

As soon as we were in the car, she starting talking about how she approved of you and how cute she thought we were together. And stupid me, I believed her.

When we were pulling out of her driveway, she remembered she left her cellular device inside. She said she didn’t need it, so we kept going. I wanted to get back to see you as soon as possible, so I didn’t argue with her. I should have been smart and made her go back for it.

When we got back to your house, Allison immediately took a shot.

We went back downstairs and watched everyone play beer pong for a while. Allison kept drinking. Of course, she wanted to get drunk.

Everyone went upstairs after a little while except for Allison, you, and me. We were just talking, having a good time. Allison and I decided to play beer pong.

One of the girls came back downstairs and asked if I could give her a ride to the dorms. I agreed.

When we got back, you and Allison were the only ones downstairs. I asked what you had been doing.

You told me, playing beer pong.

And again, I believed it.

After a while, I saw you go upstairs. I wanted to follow you, but I didn’t. I figured you needed space.

After a few minutes of your absence, Allison went upstairs. I didn’t think anything of it, I thought she was going to the bathroom.

I got asked to play beer pong and I agreed. We lost.

After the game I went upstairs to find Allison, I was getting tired and wanted to go home.

She wasn’t there.

Or anywhere around the house.

Neither were you.

I was freaking out and everyone knew it.

I couldn’t bear to think of what could be going on.

You and Allison together.

That thought alone made me want to cry.

But what about the other thoughts going through my brain at a mile a minute?

They were worse.

Picturing you with her, doing things.

I’m surprised I didn’t burst into tears.

I didn’t want to cry, especially not in front of everyone.

I tried calling you.

No answer.

So, I called again a little while later.

Again, no answer.

I had Andy call you. You didn’t answer for him either.

Then, your phone was off.

I kept thinking you were both drunk and got stopped by the cops and were in jail.

How was I supposed to know what had happened to you two? I couldn’t really, could I? You weren’t answering your phone.

At about four am, I stopped trying to figure out where you were. It was useless.

I didn’t sleep much. About an hour or so, maybe two.

I woke up for the day around eight thirty, which is at least, five hours before I normally get up. I watched a movie. And then, part of another.

Then, Andy woke up.

He changed the channel since the movie I had been watching wasn’t one of his favorites. It wasn’t really one of mine either.

We watched a special about the NBA.

Finally, around one pm, you called Andy.

You needed a ride.

Once you were back, I decided it was time for me to go.

I got my stuff and walked outside.

Before I left, I went to talk to you. That’s when I saw them. All over your neck.

I knew you had done something with her.

I couldn’t bear to think of it, though.

So, I left.

I called Allison to see where she was and if she was home. I got no answer.

I just decided to drive over to her house. I didn’t need to get another possession for her. No, definitely not for her.

I went in to see if she was awake. She was. I asked her about you. She said nothing happened, but I didn’t believe her this time.

She came out to my car and got her things.

I guess she left her belt at your house.

I went back and got it.

But it was time for me to go to work, so I went home.

Needless-to-say, I went to work that night in a very bad mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be amazing :]