Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 11

May 11, 2010

I felt a little better after I got off work. That might have something to do with the fact that I vented about the situation to my co-worker essentially the entire night.

Unfortunately, I still had Allison’s belt so I had to go into Subway and give it to her.

I left as soon as I could.

I was so mad at Allison I could have punched her, but I knew I would probably get my ass kicked if I did that, so I decided not to.

And I also knew no matter how mad at her I was, I could never say anything about it directly to her, nor would I end our friendship. I’d like to think our friendship was more important than some guy, namely, you.

I mean, in about a month’s time, I would probably never see you again, anyway. Neither of us was going to school, and more than likely, wouldn’t be going next semester either. Or if we did, it wouldn’t be to the same school. And although, we may only live about twenty-five or so miles away from each other when school isn’t in session, it may as well have been a thousand miles. I never went up to Jackson, nor did I anticipate you coming down here. And if you did, it surely wouldn’t be to see me.

But who knows for sure? Something could happen one day, something where you realize how much we should be together. How we are essentially perfect for each other. But that is about ninety-nine point nine percent not likely to happen.

I really should just get over you, right? Right. I had done it one other time. Well, I had sort of done it one other time. I could do it again.

Who am I kidding? The other time was a lot easier than this time would be. All I had done with you before was kiss. Not that I would take back what we did to get over you, but it would have been easier if we hadn’t done anything.

I should go out tonight. Not think about you. That would be a great plan.

So, you know what I did? I went to Spencer and hung out with Mike. Not that we stayed in Spencer for very long. We wanted to go dancing, so we wound up at Malarkeys.

Let me tell you, my great plan, didn’t turn out so great after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is short and definitely filler-ish, but you should comment anyway :]