Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 13

May 14, 2010

When I was at the shop the other day, Mike had vaguely mentioned something about Mark’s little brother coming to visit this weekend. Today, in fact, was Friday, the day he was supposed to come up. Mike wanted me to come over and hang out, to make his time here more fun. I didn’t think anything of it. It was just another excuse for me to get out of the house for a night.

I texted Mike when I got off work. I wanted to see what their plans were; if he still wanted me to come down. He did.

I drove home from work so I could change and told dad I was going out and I’d see him tomorrow. He just waved as I walked out of the door.

I texted Mike again, saying I was leaving.

The forty-five minute drive went pretty quick. When I got into town, I texted Mike again, so I would know if they were at the shop or the apartment.

They were at the shop. So, that’s where I went.

I was let in and went to join everyone.

When I walked through the door to the shop’s office, where everyone was sitting, I saw him.

Whoa!

Saying he was gorgeous was an understatement.

I looked down at myself. Why didn’t I shower before I came? Why didn’t I put more effort into my appearance? I am definitely not going to make a good first impression.

Then, my phone went off. I had a new text.

You said you cried a thousand times
But I don't believe a word you say
You loved it when my heart stopped
So you start to listen

Just sit and listen
Don't test my words


“Asking Alexandria,” Mark’s brother said, looking at me.

“I like you already, you like Asking Alexandria.”

“I never said I liked Asking Alexandria.”

“But…”

“I’m kidding. I like them.”

I really wanted to impress him, but so far, I wasn’t doing a very good job of it.

I sat down and text Mark.

Why didn’t you tell me your brother was hot? I would have actually looked cute for coming here.

When Mark got the text he looked over at me and chuckled a little bit.

Mike and Travis, I learned was Mark’s brother’s name, were talking about him getting a tattoo.

Talk of this made me want to get a piercing, but I wasn’t sure what I wanted to have done.

I was talking to Travis about it.

He made a couple suggestions and one really stuck out in my head.

Collarbone.

I asked Mike how much he would charge me for it. I was hoping I could afford it.

I was in luck.

He was only charging me thirty dollars to have it done. That was the exact amount of cash I had left on me.

So, I got my collarbone pierced.

I went off to go brag about it to Travis. I found him in the waiting room watching a movie.

We talked for a little while before I was told that I was supposed to go back to the apartment. Mike wanted everyone to start clearing out, but not all at once.

I left with a girl named Lindsey.

We drove separately to the apartment, but the door was locked and she was hungry.

So, we drove her car back to the shop.

We waited for a little while before she backed out of the parking spot, saying she wanted food.

That was alright with me. She even bought me something. I didn’t get much, I hate when people I don’t know spend money on me.

When we got back to the shop, everyone else was finally leaving.

We made our way back to the apartment.

We stayed up for a few more hours before we all decided to go to bed.

I didn’t get much sleep that night, but I was sleeping on an air mattress right next to, you guessed it, Travis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please. :]

Don't worry....Eli will be back in this shortly. Skye can't spend all of her time with him.