Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 16

June 13, 2010

So, there hasn’t really been much going on in my life as of late. I’ve mostly just been sitting at home or going to work. I’ve hung out with Allison a few times and we went over to Mike and Mark’s apartment in Spencer.

I expected tonight to be about the same as the others, sitting at home typing on my laptop. Well, it started out that way at least.

Allison called and said something about a blonde guy asking about her at Subway to Megan. Apparently, he had gauges, and was kind of punk, and he wore glasses. The only person I could think of that looked like this was you, but I didn’t want to jump to conclusions because of how much I still liked you.

I told this to Allison and she asked me if I still had your number. I did, so I gave it to her. She told me she would call me back after she called you to see if you were the guy we were looking for.

She called me back a few minutes later and guess what; you had been the guy asking about Allison. You also invited her up to a party at your house in Jackson. Allison didn’t have a ride, so she asked if she could bring a friend. You said it was fine.

I didn’t know for sure that we were invited to a party; Allison just asked if I wanted to come over. Thankfully, I had been wearing something cute. Once I got to Allison’s she mentioned it and I said we could, but I didn’t have like any gas in my car. We might not get there and back.

Allison luckily had six dollars that she said could be used for gas.

While Allison got dressed, I did my makeup and then we left her house.

After putting gas in we started driving towards Jackson. You told us to call you when we got to the highway leading to Jackson, since we would need directions.

After about ten minutes of driving, we called you and we figured out how to get to you house. After another ten minutes or so, we got there and went inside. Everyone was sitting around the kitchen table drinking and playing cards.

Almost upon sight of me, you gave me a hug and kissed me. You must have been in a good mood. Either that or you were just really drunk.

After a little while, we all went out to the garage and it decided it was going to start raining. It wasn’t just raining, it was pouring. We were in the middle of an insane lightning storm.

Allison and I also decided that it would be a good idea to go play in the rain. And by play in the rain, I really mean dance. You joined us for a while.

When Allison and I decided we were cold, we went inside with you to get towels and we cuddled on your bed. You looked like you were getting ready to fall asleep, but it was just a ruse. Allison went downstairs to see if anyone else was awake and we had sex again.

I left with Allison after because she was tired. I left your house even less over you than when I had shown up there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the insanely long wait for this one too. Hopefully, I'll be updating it a bit more now.

Comment/subscribe as usual. :]