Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 5

April 30,, 2010

I was starting to get used to the fact that you was a prick, but I wasn’t really getting over you at all. Although, it hurt less to think of how we used to be compared to how we were, but everything gets easier with time.

I had been to a few parties lately, but none of them were really any different and nothing stood out to dub them a good or bad night.

Tonight was different though, Amber’s roommate’s brothers were coming to visit from out of town and they were both pretty attractive for being younger than us.

And really, what better way to get over a guy than to get with another one?

Tyler.

He was blonde and really cute. If he wasn’t, would I even be writing about him? Probably not.

We were introduced at the house before going to the party that was being thrown by none other than, you. As if my night couldn’t get any worse, right?

I was determined not to make this night completely about how much I missed you. And most of the night, it worked.

Tyler’s brother, Jake, was actually his twin. Jake was definitely the better looking of the two, but he had a girlfriend. He also wasn’t as nice as Tyler was either.

They had brought a friend with him. His name really isn’t important. He was drunk. He needed help outside to get fresh air. He threw up.

I stayed outside talking to Tyler for a little bit longer and he kissed me. I was surprised, but at the same time, I liked it.

When we went back inside, I went to the bathroom.

This is where Amber’s roommate, Angela cornered me. What she had to say surprised me. She gave me permission to do whatever I felt like with Tyler. I didn’t expect it, but I blushed and smiled at her.

After I left the bathroom, I found Tyler again. He told me they were leaving soon. He wanted me to come back with him, but I had come with Amber, so that’s who I should leave with. I told him that and he wasn’t happy, but he knew he couldn’t say anything to change my mind. He gave me his number and said he would text me until we left.

It wasn’t long after Tyler left that Amber wanted to leave, maybe about an hour.

Amber said I could stay if I wanted to, but that I didn’t have to, either.

I had already planned on staying, but only because Tyler had already asked me to.

I decided to go outside and have one more cigarette before I went to sleep. Tyler came out and joined me. When we went back inside, we cuddled on the futon he was sleeping on.

In trying to forget about you, I had sex with Tyler.

Twice.

I fell asleep with his arm around my waist.

I woke up around eight that morning and said my goodbyes to Tyler. I walked home and snuck in my window. I went back to sleep as soon as I crawled into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be wonderful. Yes?

I thought about waiting to post this chapter until the date I chose for it like the other four...but I couldn't wait that long. 8 days is a long time, right?