Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 8

May 6, 2010

Then, out of the blue, your roommate called me. He wanted me to come hang out. I wasn’t sure, but when he said you would be there, I automatically said yes. It was habit.

When I got in the car, there wasn’t any room for me to sit. The front seat was full and you and Brandon were in back with all the cases of beer. I had to sit on your lap. I felt awkward at first, I mean, I hadn’t seen you in over two months. I could tell you were intoxicated. I’m not sure if you were drunk or not, but I knew you had been drinking.

On the ride to your house, I literally thought I was going to die. I mean, Brock, he was a terrible driver especially when he’s had anything to drink. I was very vocal of my concerns for my safety and you started to rub my leg. I’m not sure if it was to calm me down, or if you had other motives.

When we got to your house, we decided to play beer pong. I went downstairs and I noticed right away the mattress on the beer pong table. It was moved out of the way, but not before you and your roommate made jokes about me sleeping on it. And I don’t mean like a nap.

Once the bed was out of the way, we started to set up the cups. We hadn’t chosen teams yet, but there were four of us so we’d all be playing the entire time. Another rule was established after the cups were set up. It was going to be shirtless. If you weren’t, you weren’t playing.

We all stripped our shirts off and we decided you and Brandon were on a team and I was with your roommate, Logan.

Logan and I won the first game.

We switched teams after this. I was now with Brandon and you were with Logan.

Somewhere between the first and second game, Logan started a side game. I call it the ‘you got something there’ game. It basically consisted of Logan pretending I had something on my nipples and he had to get it off, by his hands at first, followed by his mouth when ‘it wouldn’t come off’. I didn’t really care, I mean, I was sort of used to it and seeing their reactions was funny.

You started to catch on after Logan would tell me you ‘had something there’ and I had to get it off for you.

I don’t know about you, but I thought this was cute. You looked at me and pointed at your lips while you said ‘I got something here’. I walked over to you, since we were on opposite sides of the table and said ‘here’ as I pointed to your lip. You nodded and I smiled before you leaned down to kiss me.

After the kiss ended, I went back to my side of the table and we resumed our game of pong.

Brandon had refused to participate in our side game due to the fact that he had a girlfriend.

I don’t remember when Logan decided that the losers had to remove their pants, but he claimed this as a new rule. A rule that no one followed.

After you and Logan beat me and Brandon, it was my turn to be on your team.

To say we were distracted during this game would have been an understatement. We lost horribly. We played again, but we kept the same teams this time.

Logan again made a new rule; the losers now had to remove their underwear, since none of us had followed the pants rule.

And again, we paid more attention to each other than the game, so again we lost.

Finally, Logan decided that if in the next game, we didn’t make at least three cups; we were going to make a porno. He would be the director and Brandon would produce…or something to that effect.

We made more than three cups, but we still lost the game. We were not required to make a porno.

At this point, we were basically done playing pong and the boys wanted food. Well, you didn’t, you wanted something else. One other time, I had made mac and cheese for you and Logan when I was topless and because of this, I was forced to do it again.

I tried to make it quickly, since you were trying to undress me already.

Once it was made, you quietly pulled me back to your room. Gently, you eased me down on the bed and our clothes were thrown into piles on the floor.

I could say we “made love” but really, we just had sex.

For over an hour.

Needless-to-say, I was sore afterward.

I got dressed and went out to the living room. Brandon asked me about it, since he had heard me. I didn’t really give him many details other than ‘it was good’.

You went to sleep and I watched part of a movie with Logan and Brandon. Around four o’clock, I asked Logan for a ride home. We took your car.

I was so overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings for you that the bathroom floor with Logan didn’t even cross my mind as I lay down to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice...please? :]