Status: Active

I Only Had Eyes For You

Chapter 9

May 7, 2010

Oh my god! We had sex. You and me. Had sex.

As much as I loved remembering it and thinking about it, it was just unreal to me. We hadn’t spoken in so long, it just didn’t seem possible.

I had to tell Amber. I just had to. I text her.

So, Amber, I had sex with Eli last night.

About a minute later I was getting a call from Amber. She wanted to know all the details. So, naturally, I told her.

I told a couple of my other close friends about it. Candy deserved to know along with the other girls who had heard me talk about you constantly, Amber and Brittney. Yes, I have two best friends named Amber, confusing right? I also told Allison, but that’s because we had been hanging out a lot. Now, I wish I wouldn’t have.

Of course Allison wanted to meet you.

I mean, why wouldn’t she? One of her best friends keeps talking about you, and you had sex with her.

I’d want to meet you if I were her, too.

So, what’s the good friend that I am do, I text Logan. I tell him about Allison and the fact that she wants to meet you guys. He’s not sure when, but he thinks that this weekend might be a good time.

This weekend comes around and there’s no response any of the times I text him.

Oh, well. It was a good thing, but I didn’t know it at the time.

It had been a few days since I had seen Allison, so I was starting to forget that she wanted to meet all of you. I’m not sure how I would forget this, you were involved. You had been all I could think about since that night. For all I know, I’ll remember that night when I’m old and wrinkly. Anyway, she text me asking if I wanted to hang out and I didn’t have anything else to do, so I agreed.

We went over to Wal-Mart and walked around for a little while. I got a new thing of eyeliner.
When we got back to town, I didn’t want to go home yet, so we went for a walk. I text Logan asking if he wanted to meet her, since she had to remind me of it, he said no, but maybe on Friday.

Friday came and I text Logan. He didn’t text back, so I tried calling him. He wasn’t even in town, but he thought there might be a party at the house for Tim’s birthday.

I text you and Tim, but neither of you answered. I decided that I’d just show up with Allison. I mean, I’ve come over unannounced to your place before and it’s never been a big deal. Why should it be now?

If I knew what would happen later, I would never have walked through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :]
It would make my day so much better.