For Those Who Have Hearts

Side Tracked

James sat snug in my lap and I felt my body tense up underneath him. What is with this guy? I cleared my throat and poked his side.

“Can you like, get off of me?” James frowned messing with my hair.

“Don’t you like me sitting on your lap?” I shook my head glaring at him. He whined before slowly getting up off my lap. I stood up from the chair and glance around the library. It was completely empty except for the librarian. Aww shit.

“Did the late bell ring?” James pulled out his cell phone and nodded.

“Yeah it did. About five minutes ago.” I scowled at him and turned about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him.

“You’re already late. What’s the point of going to class now anyway?” James wrapped his arms around my waist and held my body close to his. I started shaking and it my lower lip.

“I- I’d rather b-be late then ma-marked absent.” I stuttered. James chuckled and I felt his warm breath on my lips. A chill went down my spine and I stared in to James’s eyes. He smirked at me before pecking his lips to mine. I felt my face burn and I tried unwrapping his arms from around my waist.

“I- I’m gonna go to cl-class. I’ll- I’ll se-see you later James.” He grinned a wide smile then let me go and I stumbled backwards and James grabbed my arm to keep me from falling back. He smiled once more and leaned in to kiss my cheek before letting me go.

“Later new boy Cameron.” I half smiled then turned walking to the door.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I barely made it to my next class. My legs buckled the whole way there. I stopped to lean against some lockers to catch my breath, and then smacked myself from this feeling of flush. What am I doing? I completely forgot about what Freddy told me at lunch!

Freddy and James just broke up not too long ago. Freddy told me that James would make him feel so special, and that he honestly thought they had a solid relationship going, but then he caught James cheating on him and broke it off. I do not want to be used like Freddy was. I need to get the thought of Rude Boy out of my mind and started focusing on how I’m gonna survive in this stupid school in the middle of the school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update! :O
I'm sorry this took months!
And that it's a little short and crappy :l
But I promise the chapters will get better and more interesting as time goes on :D