Status: active

Flash

In a moment, everything changes.
  1. Andrea
    I said "Okay, I'll tell her" but I didn't. It was mom's birthday after all.
  2. Nick
    It's kind of sad and kind of funny. Or maybe I'm just the only one who is mean enough to laugh.
  3. Danielle
    And then he ran away like I wish I could.
  4. Andrea
    the only thing I can think to do is give her a glass of tap water and an aspirin for the headache.
  5. Nick
    My vision was just a bit fuzzy, and I couldn't pronounce the word cinnamon.
  6. Danielle
    I wonder if they took that into consideration before they brought him home.
  7. Nick
    She stood there for a minute looking lost, and then she waved goodbye.
  8. Danielle
    Believing that she did makes hating her easier.
  9. Andrea
    He drove off and I stood there like an idiot wishing that I had gone with him.
  10. Danielle
    I call the dog and he looks over at me. Happy.
  11. Andrea
    These are tears that can't be fixed with a glass of water and an aspirin or two. Mom can't sleep this one off.
  12. Nick
    I can barely hear them though because the screeching of tires is ringing in my ears. All I can smell is burnt rubber.
  13. Danielle
    Right before they hit, I saw her eyes and she saw mine, and I think she just knew. It was all down hill from there.
  14. Nick
    When you leave the house you don't think about dying, or having a near death experience.
  15. Andrea
    It's weird seeing someone so alive only hours earlier and then... he's almost dead now.
  16. Danielle
    I don't feel sorry, and I don't feel sad. If anything, I'm angry.
  17. Andrea
    This is what you get for ditching your wife on her birthday. For making your daughter believe you were taking her mother out to dinner. This is what you get for ***ing your secretary.