Status: comments are beyond welcome.<$

It Makes All Our Reflections Clear

two.

The men that had surrounded Shaun and I had given us a ride back to the doctors cabin. I wasn't able to walk my way back to my snow mobile so an older gentlemen pressured me to get into the car, thus I was stuck in a tightly crowded vehicle with people worrying over Shaun. I mean, it wasn't that bad, it would heal in about 5 weeks or so. He was a famous guy though, so I did kind of get the point of everyone hovering around.

The car pulled to a park and everyone tumbled out, still lingering around the red head. “Aye, does anyone wanna’ help the girl?” his voice was commanding and, here I thought that he was a free world kind of guy. It seems he doesn’t mind barking out orders; one man came and helped me out. My arm was slung around his back and he tried to keep me balanced by holding onto my shoulder. I nodded toward Shaun as he walked through the door, with me hobbling behind him and the rest of his posse coming up the rear.

“Sarah! Get Mary, we have a problem.” I sat on the chair set that was in the middle of the room lying in front of the fireplace, my leg shaking as I lifted it slowly to rest on the foot stool. Some of the guys had hopped away from Shaun and started to snoop around, other than that slight change it seemed to be the same as in the car. “You’re welcome to sit I doubt you could hurt yourself more than I already have.”

I could hear the patter of feet comedown the stairwell, Sarahs’ lean legs came into view and Marys’ short stubby legs followed her. I was gunna get it I knew I was, Mary was strict and to the point, I hated getting speeches from her. “Quinn what have you done this time?”

I felt a pair of eyes on me; I turned to look at the standing red head and stared to get flustered when he raised one brow at me. “I didn’t do anything it was kind of an accident, I wasn't paying attention.” I started to roll up the leg of my pants to show my ankle to Sarah when she came over to take a look at me. “I'm alright, but look at him,” I nodded to the side, “when we crashed into each other my board slammed into his arm. I’m pretty sure I broke it.”

Mary went to Shaun and shoo’d away the 2 boys around him. “Come with me young man. You can walk right? Nothing is wrong but your arm?” He nodded and mumbled a yea, Mary wasn't one for mumbled answers, and actually I didn’t think she was up for much of anything. “Then hurry up and stop looking at my nurses, there is no time for lollygagging here!” Her voice was stern as she started to walk up the stairs.

He looked at me quickly and parted his lips like he was going to say something – I stopped him. “Go, she knows what she’s doing, and she doesn’t like to be kept waiting.”

“’Ight, if you say so.” He slowly jogged up the stairs to try and find Mary before she ran off. Many of the men had already left but 2 were left waiting in the little lobby with Sarah and I.

I heard a loud crunch and my attention was brought back to Sarah. She was chewing on her lollipop and giving me that look she did with her beady, blue eyes. She pressed 2 fingers against my ankle and rubbed, my winces were the desired noise she was looking for. “So, you go out for an hour or so and you come back with a screwed up ankle and an equally broken snowboarder? Am I missing something here?”

“No Sarah you’re not missing anything, I'm just overly accident prone.” I heard the sound of a little engine turn off and turned to look out a window to see one of the men who were with Shaun climbing off my snow mobile.

“That is definitely no lie.” I turned to one of the guys that were sitting on the couch in the room with us. He had curly, glossy looking brown hair and a deep cleft chin, his eyes were playful, I could tell that he was just joking around with me.

“What can I say that won’t be to cliché, trouble just happens to follow me.” I smiled lightly but hissed when Sarah shifted my foot. “Could you man handle me anymore Sarah?” She shrugged and went to sit on the chair beside me.

“I don’t feel like messing with you, wait till Mary is done with your little red headed friend.” She pulled out a nail file and started to shape her nails even more then they were already. I could see the way she was eye balling the other man who hasn’t spoke yet - she thought he was handsome. This boy had shorter hair, but it was still slightly curled and brown, he looked like the one who spoke up before but had a bigger nose.

“So, who are you guys?” They looked familiar, but I wasn't sure exactly where I had seen them. I was trying to connect the pieces and figured that since they were with Shaun that they must have been snowboarders too.

“Mason,” the one who spoke to me said quickly, he had and overly white smile on his face.

“Scotty,” this was the boy that Sarah was eyeballing, she stopped filing her nails and looked up. I smirked; this girl would freak out when a cute boy walks about. I had to remember to poke fun at her tonight when everybody leaves. “You board?”

“A bit, but as you saw, I suck – there are 13 year old who kick my ass.” I laughed, and they had a cute, lopsided grin on their faces. They looked as if they were brothers to me but, they weren’t. We looked up went we heard a loud grunt from upstairs. Mary was popping Shaun’s arm back into place, I was surprising he didn’t scream because that is a very painful thing to do. “Why are ya‘ll still here? Olympics are already over and the majority of competitors have already left.”

“Shaun wanted to get some more hits at the slopes, before we left. Those plans are ruined now, thanks to you – Quinn, right?” Scotty had a slight attitude but was still playful.

“Well excuse me mister high and mighty. Accidents happen; it isn’t like a meant to hit the guy.” Footsteps signaled that someone was coming down the stairs, it was Mary and Shaun followed behind her. She was quick, Shaun already had a cast on him but I was sure that it was still wet.

“Quinn, you are in trouble young lady!” I shifted my head down and sighed.

“I'm sorry Mary; can you just get me one of those plastic casts for my ankle?” She nodded and went to shuffle through a closet. I eyed Shaun while he was talking to his friends, “I'm sorry dude, I really didn’t mean to attack you.”

He waved me off and smiled at me, my heart fluttered a little, I had a weakness for boys with nice smiles, and this man – god he had a nice one. “It’s nothing I haven’t been through before, so don’t bother ‘kay? You got the worst out of both of us, at least I can walk around, you’re stuck wobbling around.” I laughed at his little bit of humor of the situation.

“That isn’t all she’s going to get.” Mary walked toward me and frowned, my eye twich lightly at her.

“Mary, it was an accident!”

“It doesn’t matter, you know that you are to watch out when you go and play your little sport.” I frowned at her.

“Way to be a mother Mary.” I rolled my eyes at her and she smacked my knee before shifting my ankle into the plastic cast.

“No back talk, I can easily send you back to your parents. Then studying with me would have all been for nothing.” I shut my mouth quickly, I knew the only reason I was in so much trouble was because I hurt a famous guy.

“Its seriously no problem, it isn’t as if I broke my neck. I hurt myself so many times that this is just a scratch, don’t worry about anything Mary.” He gave her a winning smile, and she smiled back at him. “All I ask is that she at least buys me some lunch, maybe dinner.”

I could see Sarah and Mary jump at the idea of me heading out with a guy. “She would love to pay you back, dinner won’t be a problem.” Sarah said, I was about to talk back before Sarah came and covered my mouth with her hand. “How is tomorrow for you? At 8ish?”

Mason nudged his elbow into Shaun’s side; Shaun turned and looked at him raising a red brow at him, before he pulled him into a silent conversation. “Well we were going to leave tomorrow morning but, one more day wouldn’t kill me.”

“Well than she’s up for it, she will see you down at the loft down the hill.” I glared at her and bit her hand, she flinched back and rubbed at her palm.

“Alright, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He smiled at me and walked out of the cabin, the boys followed him out. They were all laughing when they walked out, like nothing had ever happened.

“But –“ I scowled at Sarah and Mary who with smirking down at me. “I hate you guys.” They waved me off with a slight flick of their wrist.

“You will thank us later.” Oh, I will thank them, with a fist in their face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im not getting the commens I want, but people are reading so I guess its whatever. :/
This is the longest chapter that I have ever written so, I hope you enjoy. I got inspiration when I saw his delishisness on MTV awards.

Thanks for the comments:
wowlikewoah
hellokittyvamp6661

I appreciate it.

ALSO! I have Brian Haner Jr/ Syn Gates story up - go check it out.

<3 Ashley.