Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

sleep

I stayed their so long I fell asleep. I sept the whole day and into the middle of the next day. My back was sore from being pressed against the door. I was starving. I haven't eaten in over 24 house. i didn't know if I should come out or not. What exactly happened yesterday?
I couldn't explain it. I was mad that he acted that way but at the same time scared. I didn't know how to respond or what to do.
I jumped three feet high when a soft nock came at the door. I couldn't exactly say 'Who is it?'. So I opened the door a few inches. It was Brian.
" Can we please just talk?"
I weighed my options of shutting the door in his face. I decided against it. I opened the door wide and sat on my bed. He sat next to me, but not too close.
" Look, I'm really sorry about getting so angry yesterday. I'm just under alot of pressure and I blew up. I didn't want you down there, cause I thought you would break something. The guys talked me into how your probably old enough to handle an instument and i'm just really sorry. So I did some thinking and decided you can go down there, but it would ease my mind if you took me or one the the guys with you. It's all my fought for yesterday. I'm just...well...sorry."
I stared into his eyes to search for some kind of lie. I saw nothing but regret. I gave him a small nod. In return he gave me an awkward one arm hug.
" Hugry?"
I nod.
" Come on."
I fallow him down the stairs and into the kitchen. All the guys are eating some random type of food.
" What do you want?" He asked.
I shrugged my shoulders.
Jimmy ran in and suggested cooking for me. Brian happily walked out. I watched Jimmy get to work. I had no idea of his plan. He wouldn't let me look. 20 minutes later he set a few pancakes infront of me. I quickly poured syrup on them. I ate like I haven't eaten in a week. Jimmy watched amused. When I was done I pushed the plate away, just to show. Jimmy took me to the living room where all the guys were watching some kind of T.V show.
"I'm bored." Johnny stated.
Everyone agreed.
" How about the beach?" Matt suggested.
I gave them all a confused look. I've never been to the beach before.
♠ ♠ ♠
longer one coming up!
sorry, filler.
But next is a day at the beach!
BurningAlchemist
frostiebubble
surfergirl
GlitterMonsterx3
Shelby Skrillex
RandumbPanic


Thanks so much for commenting!