Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

Beach

"Do you have a bathing suit?" Jimmy asked.
I shook my head no. I moved my hand as if I was writing, asking for a paper and pencil. One of them found some for me. I sat at the table and wrote
I've never been to the beach before. I have never owned a bathing suit. I have never even seen the ocean. I've never been in a pool either.
One of the guys read it out loud and them all stared at me wide-eyed. I shrugged my shoulders at them.
Jimmy grabbed my wrist and ran out to the car. We all jumped in. I was so confused. Matt drove over to the mall. We walked into a random store and they showed me to the dressing room. All the guys threw bathing suits over the door of all sizes. I grabbed two that fit. Both were one pieces. One of them bought the stuff and I changed one more time. I put the bathing suite under my clothes. It was all plain black. It covered as much skin as possible. While I was changing I just noticed that I never changed my clothes. Eww!
We all climbed back into the car and to the beach. it was only a five minute ride. The beach wasn't very crowded. I stepped onto the soft sand and jumped. It was so soft and squishy in between mt toes. I have never felt sand either. I made my way towards the water. it was intimidating. The water seemed to say " I am big and you my dear, are small."
I dipped a toe in the cold water. it was weird. I've taken showers all my life, not even a bath. The guys watched me in the distance. Jimmy and Johnny were already waste deep, having some sort of splash fight.
I walked a few steps more. It was just up to my ankles. I had enough right there. I had no intention what so ever to go farther. Well, I was forced.
Jimmy came charging to me like a bull and knocked me right on my ass. I was not happy. I chased after Jimmy. Without noticing, Jimmy was leading me farther and farther into the water. It was up to my belly button. It was up to Jimmy's waist. I forgot about Jimmy and went into panic mode.
I tried to get back to shallow water but in my sudden rush I slipped off a small cliff in the water. It was only about a foot or so but it was up to my neck. My head slipped under and I breathed in a gulp of salt water. I thrashed around trying to find the surface when I realized I didn't know how to swim in the first place. My head popped up once but a rough wave pushed me back down. The water got into my eyes and made them impossible to open. The farther you go in, the rougher the water is.
My throat burned and I couldn't hold for much longer. Just at the moment I lost hope and was about to start stinking to the bottom a large pare of arms wrapped around my torso. I came up gasping and coughing at the same time. My throat burned like it was on fire. The arms that were latched around me never let go.
I cough a glance that jimmy was the one holding me. I just realized he was talking. All he really said was 'I'm sorry' and 'are you OK? No, of course your not.' I wrapped my arms around Jimmy's neck. Some how I made it on his back, like a piggy back and he was carrying me back to shore. The whole time I coughed and my eyes burned. All I could think was, never again.