Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

sunset

I must have looked miserable. I stood in front of the five guys on the bridge of tears. My eyes were puffy and my throat was not in good shape. I was shivering in fear and cold from the water. None of them seemed to know what to do with me. Jimmy was by side giving me an everlasting hug. Brian grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I held it tightly. I heard Brian whisper 'how could we let this happen?'.
When I calmed down a bit we spread out a blanket and had lunch. it was just a few sandwiches. it hurt to swallow but I didn't complain. A gloomy silence hung about the air. I was shaken by the whole thing. Jimmy probably blamed it all on him self. I bet he would get an earful later. When everyone was done they all went back to the water. Jimmy stayed behind with me. He tried to get me to come closer to the water but I wouldn't budge from the beach towel, twenty feet away. Jimmy gave up and joined the rest.
I sat their alone, staring into the distance. I realized I loved watching and hearing the waves. I just didn't like going in them. It was like an animal. Come to close, and I'll bite.
I laid down and closed my eyes. A while later Jimmy surprised me. He shook me until I sat up. In the palm of his hand was a smooth see through rock type thing. I picked it up in my hands and rolled it around. It was a deep blue, my favorite color. I looked at him in wonder. The previous mistakes from earlier already forgotten.
" It's sea glass. The waves roll over it for years until its smooth and round. Do you want me to help me find some?" He asked.
I looked at him unsure.
" Don't worry, it's not all in the water, just some. You can find plenty on the sand." He tried to persuade me.
I nodded me head yes. Jimmy gave me his hand to help him up. Together we search left and right for sea glass.
The sun just began to sett. By then we each had a hand full of sea glass. Matt and the others were resting and chatting on the beach. The sun sett took my breath away. Their were so many different shades of pink, blue, red, yellow and orange. I couldn't wait to see this everyday. Weather is was from the beach or my bedroom window. I stared in awe. The sunset came and went quickly. We all hopped in the car to go home.
When we walked in me and Jimmy went looking for something to put our sea glass in. After an hour of searching we found a beautiful vase meant for flowers. It was clear and shaped like an old perfume bottle. We pull all of out sea glass in it. I held it close to my heart and ran to my room. I dumped the jar and looked at every piece. I got so tired i had to put it all back. I put the gar in the middle of the window cill for all the world to see.
After that. I went to bed and had a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
awwww so cute!
sorry it's a bit short but i didn't want to go into the next day