Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

scream

I woke up and my throat burned a little but not as bad as before. I looked over to the window in shock. The sun hit the sea glass just right. I stared in awe for a few seconds when something snapped in my mind. I ran down stairs to where the guy's room were. I cracked open every one to find Jimmy. Brian was the first one. his room was a complete mess. I didn't bother to look anymore, I didn't have time. Door number two was Zacky's. It was semi clean. Lucky door number three was Jimmy. So far it was the messiest of all. I shook him lightly on the shoulders.
" What?"
I pointed to the door. he still looked confused. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of better. He was too surprised to fight back. He was only wearing black boxers but I paid no mind to it. I rushed him to my room and pointed to the window with the sea glass. He gasped and stared.
" Wow.'
That's all he could say. I looked at his face. He really seemed amazed. He took a few long strides over to the window. He put his hand where the colors were. The colors transferred onto his skin. I tried it too. We both stared and played with the different colored lights. Then I tried moving the bottle. The colors changed drastically. I felt so proud!
After a long while Jimmy said he was tired and went back to sleep. I looked at the clock. It said 6:42 Am. Oops. I was wide awake.
I knew from experience, none of them would be awake anytime sure. I went down to the basement to discovered it was locked. I went to Jimmy and gave him a piece of paper asking where the key was. He just went through one of his shelves and gave it to me. I figured he wouldn't remember giving it to me because he was half asleep. I was about to walk down to the base meant when I got an idea.
I grabbed five buckets and filled them with random stuff. They either had syrup, paint, water, sticky feathers, or mini marsh mellows that were dipped in water so it's nice and sticky.
I opened every one of the guy's door's half an inch and placed it on top. I put a tiny piece of duct tape to make sure they stayed in place. When it was all settled I walked to the end of the hallway. I let out an ear piercing scream. of course all of them came running out at once. All of them were hit with a substance. Every one of them fell for it. I laughed out loud for the first time in years. When the all got over their shock they did the one thing I didn't expect. Of course Jimmy suggested it.
" Give me a hug!' screamed Jimmy.
Jimmy started running towards me and the others fallowed with their arms wide opened. I let out a true scream of fear and ran. On any day I wouldn't be able to run and not be caught but they were slipping and sliding everywhere. One would trip, then they all tripped. I was laughing like a madman. I knew I was in for it. Zacky looked like a chicken. Jimmy was a clown. Brian was only soaked with water. (Thank god.) but he was one of the ones that fell the most. Johnny looked like a short freak covered in mini marsh mellows.....at least it cushioned his fall! You see johnny was the slowest runner due to short legs. So when someone fell, he always fell.
I ran into the yard, which was a bad idea. It was harder to fall on grass then wood. They were close on my tail. They were hollering and screaming my name the whole time.
There was a lake a block down and I ran on the pier. I waited until they were a few feet away until I 'jumped'. I really just jumped out of the way and let them all fall in the lake. I laughed and skipped back into house. The house was a mess. The walls and floor was covered in everything! I laughed and went to the only untouched space, my room. h
Did I mention it has a wonderful view of the Lake?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much to those who commented!