Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

change

I stayed in my room the next hour while they cleaned the mess. Earlier I found a chair to put under the door to keep it shut. When they were finished around 11Am they knocked on my door and told me they were going out to Starbucks. I didn't want to fall for a trick so I stayed. I saw the car leave with them all in it. I decided to have another look around.
I felt it was time to let my real side show.
I went in Brian's room. I started with the drawers. I found random loose cash, that I stuffed in my pockets. i found a good amount. I went into every room. Every time I stole whatever money I found. It was stealing candy from a baby.
I made it back to my room to count my loot. I widened my eyes at the end, 854.32 dollars! I was jumping with joy. I needed a place to hide it. I couldn't put it in my pockets, that would be to obvious. I looked around my room for cracks or holes but found none. The car was just pulling in so I had to act fast. I got scissors and cut a whole in the bottom of my backpack and put it all in their. They I duct taped it shut with the duct tape I used earlier. Now, it just looked like a random hole. The guys all came into my room at once the second I had put my bag under my bed. I gave a small wave.
I quickly tensed because Brian randomly looked through my closet. I had a confused look on my face.
" You need more clothes." it was a simple statement.
I shook my head no.
"You have school tomorrow."
I shrugged.
Well here. Matt gave me a cell phone.
" You can still text. All of our numbers are there."Matt explained.
I just looked at him and took the phone. We all went down just to hang out. They made me play twenty questions. They gave me a piece of paper.
1."What is your favorite color?"
Blue.
2."How many foster homes have you been in?"
To many to count.
Their eyes softened when they read that. I didn't want pity,
3."What's your favorite thing to do?"
Listen to music/
4."We need to get you an Ipod. Um, do you want an Ipod?"
Sure. I didn't know what an Ipod was but I guess I will have to find out.
5."What's your favorite band?"
Avenged Sevenfold, by a land slide.
They were all shocked.
6." Did you know that we are Avenged Sevenfold?"
Now I do/ I wouldn't let them know I was shocked.
7." Your reaction is?"
I couldn't care less. I judge bands by their music not the people and vise-versa.
8."Do you like living here?"
I really don't know.
9."What is your favorite food?"
Anything.
10."Are you tired of answering questions?"
Sorta
11."Do you want more clothes?"
Yes, but I don't want to insist.
12."Have you ever stole anything?"
Yes.
13."What?"
To much to say. That was the truth.
14."Do you know who your Birth parents are?"
I shook my head no.
15."Why are you mute?"
That is for me to know and you not to.
16."How did you come up with that prank.?"
My mind.
17. "Where did you get all the stuff for the prank?"
I looked for it in the house.
18."Why did you pick the smallest room?"
it felt like the safest.
19."Who do you like most?"
Jimmy Jimmy did a whole 'In your face!' thing to the guys.
20."why?"
Why not? My turn to ask questions. 1.Why happened to the boy you first adopted?
" He drowned on our watch," Brian said with regret in his voice.
2. Is that why Jimmy beat him self up the day I slipped under the water?
"Yea." Jimmy answered for himself.
3.Which one of you adopted me?
"I did" Said Matt
4.Why did you blow up on me the day I went into the basement?(question for Brian)
" I didn't want you to brake anything." Brain stated
5. It's late. Can I go to bed and finish this tomorrow?
"It's only five O'clock" Zack pointed out.
I flipped him the bird. I was sick of being 'good'.
They all stared at me in wonder. I walked off to my room and put the same chair under the doorknob. I was done.
♠ ♠ ♠
long. Please tell me if you see any obvious mistakes