Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

runaway

All five of them came up banging on my door demanding answers to my actions. I was scared. Five huge guys screaming at you at once. I didn't know what else to do, I was so angry at them. It wasn't that big of a deal. I took the sea glass and threw it at the door in anger. It smashed into a billion pieces.
I didn't trust them. I would never trust them.
I decided something in a split second. I felt like I was in an abusive relation ship. They love me, then they scream at me and it's only been like three or four days. I've already had enough. I was not going to live with this.
First I got the money out of my bag. I opened the window and pulled myself out. Luckily there was a window under the window. All I had to do was Hung from one window and get on the next. By the time they noticed I was gone it would be to late. I got to the last window and dropped to the ground. I ignored any pain and ran towards the nearby woods that surrounded the lake. I ran as fast as my feet would carry. I couldn't risk them seeing me out in the open. I hid behind a tree and soon started walking. I didn't want to be close. That would be a waste. I somehow found my way to the mall. Perfect. Before I did anything I realized I had my phone in my pocket. There might be a tracker. I decided to slip it in some random girl's purse. Next I went to the salon. I told they exactly what I wanted and they got to work. Hours later I smiled at their work. Instead of my puffy brown hair, I have pitch black, stick straight hair.
I walked around and got a new bag and a few pairs of clothes. After all, I wasn't worried about money. Suddenly I saw all of the guys. They were huddled around the poor teenage girl that I had slipped my phone into. With my new look and clothes, there was noway they could spot me. In fact I walked right by them. No one noticed, perfect. I made my way out of the mall. It was dark now. I walked the town for fun. I asked someone what state this was. I found out I was in California. I screamed in frustration. I was miles away from my former 'home'. I ran after that. I planned to catch a bus to LA, why not?
I was going to anyway, but I failed in finding the bus station or any kind of place of transport. I couldn't exactly ask someone for help.
It was late and I was tired of all the walking. I found my way into the woods and climbed a tree, high enough so I wouldn't be noticed and fell asleep.
I woke up to the songs of the birds. I half expected to wake up in my room. Of course I didn't. I walked around. Their were missing posters all over the town. It hasn't even been 24 hours. I looked at one poster. Their was a picture from me at the beach! I was laying on the towel. I calmed myself. I almost forgot about my new look. I walked some more. Some stopped me and asked me if I should be in school. I shook my head no and ran off. I found an old abandoned building. I went in. I knew for now on I couldn't be seen In the day light.
" What are you doing here?"
I jumped three feet. I didn't realize anyone was here.