Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

True Blue

It took them a few seconds to recover the shock that I just walked out on them, again. Brain came over and tried to reason with me.
" Please come back!" he pleaded.
" No! I hate it here I'm leaving, for good!" I decided
" You can't do that!" He commanded.
"Watch me!" I challenged
" Make me!" He challenged right back, well if you want it that way.
I walked straight up to his face and punched him my hardest. I wasn't going to let him rule over me anytime soon. I knew I wouldn't last long here. I know my energy is up because of some much anger I have bottled up but I didn't care. This was how I planned to use it. I gave him a few more punches in the face, then in the kidney. he was too shocked to defend himself. The other guys stood in shock.
I was angry at him. None of them deserved what I was doing, but I didn't care.
I was angry at my self for killing Nick.
I was angry at the guys for not understanding.
I was angry at my drunk mother.
I was angry at my druggie father.
I was way too angry.
Angry at this whole damn world

The sweet no talking was officially over, sorta. I will only talk when needed. It was my choice. This is what I choose.

I ran.
They ran after me. For some reason when I walked out, I didn't bother trying to run, so I didn't get very far. I heard their footsteps behind me and didn't waste another second. I ran where ever my feet carried me. I tried to stay in think woods, I hopped over fences, and even ran through busy streets, one of them always had me in their sight of vision. My mind wondered a bit.
What was I doing? Why was I really running away?
That is two questions I couldn't answer but should be able to answer. I wondered. What was the point in running in the first place.
I turned and saw Jimmy gaining on me. He was tallest, with the longest legs so it made sense that he was the fastest. I was thinking of turning myself in but I figured it was to late for that now.
My body carried me past busy shops and dark ally ways. I took split second decisions, so they couldn't figure out my body language. My legs burned and my breath was uneven. I didn't know where to go so I just randomly ran towards the beach. It seemed to be the most crowed places in town.
I pushed and shoved around people to hide myself and get away farther. Jimmy still had me in his sight. I was Zacky and Matt come from one side. Brian was towards the right and Johnny to my right. I realized my stupid mistake.
They were closing in on me like a pack of dogs. I was the small feeble cat and I had no one to escape. I was surrounded. They chased me forwards. I didn't stop running until I felt my feet wet. I didn't even notice, I was in the ocean. I Panicked some and tried to run to dry land but by doing so, I would run straight into Jimmy. I really was trapped. The only way out was to swim.
Damn I'm stupid.
I was about to give up hope and just stand there to wait for my doom, when a pretty light bulb lit off in my head.
" Rape!!!!!" I screamed it over and over on the top of my lungs. That slowed them down a it. Everyone stopped and stared at me but I didn't care. I slipped between Johnny and Jimmy. There was like a ten foot gap between them. I ran farther then them because they haven't caught their breathe.
I was almost home free. I was so close but something had to stop me. Of course something got in the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for commenting!
RoxyVengeance
&
GlitterMonsterx3