Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

morning and first glance

The start of a new day! Oh! How I hate mornings. Why can't school start at 3PM and end at 3:01 PM? Really, what's the point?
At 6:00AM; right on the dot, the wake up bell rings. Everyone gets up and ready. Boys and girls file through the hallways. Across the girl's room is the boy's room. Every now and then Ms.white has to wake them up with a blow horn. It's very funny when your not on the receiving end.
Once the second the bell rings, I throw off the thin cotton sheet of my bottom bunk and sprint out the door to the bathroom. There are fifteen girls and only four showers, it is not pretty.
The bathrooms are across all the living quarters and naturally on the complete other side of the building.
I race down the halls pushing the occasional boy out of my way. Luckily clothes are set in the bathroom the day before. Inside the bathroom, I grab my clothes (witch consist of plain blue jeans, a black t-shirt with white music notes and undergarments.)and jump into the shower. When I'm done I go over to the sink and brush my teeth.
By now, both bathrooms are buzzing with activity. Four people trying to take showers. Some girls doing their hair. A couple brushing their teeth. Some are changing.
I finish and Sprint to breakfast.
First person their gets all the good stuff.
I grab a bagel and a few other things my stomach is craving at the moment.
Instead if sitting down to eat I leave, just as the rest are filing in through the doors. I went back through the gray, dull hall ways to the main room; munching mindlessly in the tasteless food I have in my hand. I grabbed my backpack from under my bunk in the far corner of the room. If you sleep in a corner your back is protected by walls, so all you have to worry about is what is in front of you. My backpack is just a plain beige color, with a strap that goes over one shoulder. It's nothing special.
I rush out of the building and start to walk the long dust rode to school. It's probably only 6:45. School starts at 7:30 but it's a long walk. The others take the bus but I would rather not.
For the first 10 minutes it's just country land. You can't describe it, most would say there's nothing there to describe. After so long I start to pass the town square. Here it is like a mall. All the shops are everywhere. The concrete sidewalk starts so I steer myself towards it. Their aren't many cars because it's so early but their are a few people getting to work and such.
I pass some odd looking dudes driving around. Their in one of those weird cars where the whole top folds down. I can't help but stand and stare. Their were five guys and they were huge. They all had tattoos and piercings. I only saw a little because they were driving way to fast and sped by before I could remember to breath. My only thought was: what were guys like them doing in the middle of nowhere?
♠ ♠ ♠
SO the start might seem obvious?
Let's just say their is a BIG twist very soon