Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

I plan to make this fun.

I tried to open my eyes but the brightness was too much. I tried once or twice more but eventually gave up. Instead of my eyes I used my ears.
A door opened and shut. Almost instantly I felt the bed sink in. Bed? I was in a bed? When did that happen? I remember running, then getting hit with the force of a freight train and then blacking out.
Who ever sat down stroked my head as if I was a baby. I wanted to swat there hand away but I was too mixed up in the moment.
" This is all my fault." Some one said. Brian?
Well who ever it was, they stopped petting me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then they slowly walked out of the room and closed the door.
I opened my eyes then. I looked around and found I was in my bedroom. I wondered how and when I got there. Stupid me, I tried to sit up and walk out the door but I found out the hard way that that was not going to happen anytime soon. Every muscle ached all over. I looked to what I could see it was just my right side that was battered and bruised. My face hurt for some reason. I also had a massive headache. How did this happen?
I tried to open my mouth to call for someone but no sound came out. I could only open it a fourth of an inch due to pain.
Just for my luck there was a wall to my left. I took my left hand and knocked against the wall. I figured that would let them know I was awake. I knocked and knocked until I heard footsteps rush up the stairs. In came Matt, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky. I gave them a confused look, asking for a story of what happened.
" How are you feeling?" Jimmy asked. That earned him a slap over the head from Matt.
" She can't talk idiot!" Matt reminded Jimmy.
" Oh." Was jimmy's only response.
" Do you remember anything?" Asked Brian, I guess he was being 'the parent'.
I decided to just stare at him with a blank expression.
" How about knock if you feel like shit." Jimmy suggested. He got slapped, again." Hey! I think that's not a bad idea!" He defended.
I deiced for Jimmy and my own sake, I knocked.
" What do you want?" Johnny asked.
I just stared back at him. Can they get any worse?
For some reason they all left at once. A few minutes later Matt came back with water and some pills. He lifted me up a little so I was leaning against him. To my distaste he slipped the pills in between my lips and tipped the water to me too. I swallowed painfully. It was not my favorite part of the day.
" So I'm guessing you want to know what happened?" I stared at him."OK, so you were running and we were chasing after you. Some how you ran into a surfer who had a surf board. He turned with the surfboard under his arm and hit you head on." Classic." Anyway, you were knocked out cold and we brought you here. We had a house Doctor check you over and said you aren't too bad. There are just some nasty bruises. He suggests you take it easy for a while. Oh, and you were out for about two days. The absences don't count against you. I guess that's it. You should really get some sleep now." Matt informed me. He gave my knee a reassuring pat and walked out of the room. How was I suppose to get rest when it's the middle of the day?
To solve my problem I knocked on the wall. Brian came to my rescue this time.
" What do you need?" He asked panicked. My left hand pointed to the sun.
"Oh, well I could either get some shades or we could set up a T.V in your room."
I held up three fingers to show I wanted both.
I had a strong feeling this was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of crappy! My hand kills and my thoat died so I can't speak.
Thank you so much for commenting!!
MusicMadness [x2]
surfergirl
xxSawa
RoxyVengeance


Thats for sticking with me!
My hand is slowly getting better =)
but my mom says i'm making it worse by typing and what not but all well. haha.