Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

Silent Screams

To my amusement Brian and Matt carried a black 19' T.V with a DVD player already built in. I can't lie and say it wasn't fun seeing them attempt to figure it out. Jimmy came to the rescue but failed his mission of actually helping. Zacky decided not to bother and Johnny was somewhere over the rainbow.
Eventually they found out how to set it up but then I requested to watch the movie Up and only that movie. Sure, it was a kid's movie but I couldn't help myself. Kevin that bird thingy is just too cute!
Since Zacky didn't help with the T.V, he was ordered to find the movie, where ever it was. It took all my strength not to let the giggles out.
Zacky took forever. He must drive at five miles per hour or he just wanted to make me mad. It was kinda working but I was kinda happy about it. It gave me more of a reason to be a bitch!
When Zacky came back an hour later I decided to let them Know that you just can't watch a movie without ice cream. Jimmy decided to run out and get me ice cream. He only got me plain Vanilla. I complained that I wanted chocolate.
By then it was eight and all the guys had enough of my shit but I was just getting started.
I watched the movie in pure silence for a goo twenty minutes when I decided to knock on the wall for their attention.
" What do you need?" Matt asked me. I could hear how annoyed he was in his voice.
"I'm cold. Will yo please get me a blanket?" I asked sweetly.
Matt ran to get me another blanket, when he arrived I complained that the blanket was to heavy. I made him show me at least six blankets until I decided on one.

~

All through the night I made sure I demanded something every twenty minutes. I got each and every one of they to loathe me with a fiery passion.
Stage one complete.

My body drifted to sleep shortly after that. It took all my energy to boss everyone around.

I woke with a scream late in the night. My right side burned as if a match was touching it. I screamed unaware of what was going on. My left hand tried to grab the pained right side but it only made it hurt worse. I panicked because I didn't have a mirror and I had no idea what was going on. I screamed once more and pounded my left fist on the wall with all my might.
no one came for me.
I screamed all of the guy's names until my throat was burning to a crisp. Tears flew out of my eye on onto my burning face. The more I cried the more pain I was in.
I was scared because I didn't know what was going on.
I was scared because I didn't know the extent to my wounds.
My body shifted and turned, trying to find a comfortable position. I tried to get up for some reason but the pain held me back. I didn't want this to happen.
I was truly scared.
I laid back down and tried to not think of the pain. My tears still flowed silently and my throat wasn't working. I gasped and choked on my own tears. I must be a sight to see I thought.
My body couldn't take much more and it did the only thing it knew to do.
I shut down. My body shivered once more and passed out. The world around me was numb and unknown. My surroundings didn't matter. My body lay still but the pain was still there.
Was I going to die and be unheard?
What is hurting me so bad?
Won't somebody please save me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!

xxSawa
GlitterMonster
surfergirl


You guys rock!

P.S my hand is a bit ...not good xD
I got really bored tho, so I wrote this chapter any wayxDDD

OK so lil hint, soon Molly has to go to school. If you want to be in my story send me a message! She'll most likely have a few friends but i'm not sure exatly how im going to play it out. I have an idea in my head but it can be worped with even better ones!