Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

Burn

My body was no better then it was last night but I have grown accustomed to the pain. I can't talk at all because if I try, I automatically scream. I don't know where the guys are. The T.V says that it's eleven AM. I'm sure they should have checked on me by now. I've been awake since six AM but I haven't dared to more a muscle. My head has a mind of it's own. I swear it does!
"Holy shit." Jimmy screamed when he walked into my room.
I looked at him like I was a stray dog in need of help.
" What happened to you? Oh, wait, never mind." Stupid Jimmy.
Jimmy ran down stairs, probably to get help. It was the slowest three minutes ever when I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. Matt was in first and the rest followed. In Brian's hand was a small orange contained. Johnny kept muttering something along the lines of 'how could I forget[, over and over again.
Brian slipped some pills into my mouth and tipped water down my throat. I was sleepy only five minutes later

~

I woke up in later into the day. All of the pain was completely gone. I could even talk! I knocked on the wall lightly afraid of what they would think.
" Yes?"Matt asked as he stepped into the room.
"Why did I hurt so badly last night?" I asked curiously, didn't they hear me screaming?
"What do you mean?"
"My face and my side....it was on fire. "
"We are such idiots." I didn't know if he was talking to me or himself.
"Huh?"
"We were on strict notice to give you meds at exactly ten O'clock. It was suppose to help the pain and get you to sleep. The doctor told us that you would be in twice as much pain if we didn't give you them. We are all complete dumb asses."
I just looked at him. He took a deep breathe and surprised me with a soft but firm hug. To me, if hugs could talk, it would say "I will never let you go"

*One week (or so) later*

So, I have slowly but surely did get better. I have been able to walk on my own with out pain and I can do much more! You can't tell I was hit by a surf board. I do have soft spots though. Tomorrow will be an adventure. Tomorrow is my first day of school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short and a filler!
If you want a character in here message me withen 2 hours (AKA before the next chapter)
Thanks for commenting!

AJ Vengeance Roars
surfergirl
GlitterMonsterx3