Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

New friend?

I have no luck to day. I walked out of the courtyard and into the hallway to get to class while I was attacked by a ninety pound girl with pink hair. No, she was not a poodle.
My mind kinda was put on hold cause the earth was spinning and I couldn't breathe. With her arms still wrapped around me she let me know (Loudly and in my ear) That everyone called her Pixie. I squirmed in her grasp but it was like steel.
" Would you please, I don't know...Let go!" I tried to scream as loud as possible.
" Pixie, take a deep breathe and let her go." A mysterious boy said from a few feet away. I caught a small glimpse of him. He had black hair with side swept bangs, he reminded me of pixie.
" But Oliver, That would be no fun now would it!" Pixie exclaimed with holding still but squeezing me harder to prove her point.
" Pixie, put the poor girl down." Oliver asked cautiously while trying to take a small step froward.
" No! She is mine! Her name is Molly but I shall call her kitty! I will take her home! I promise to feed her and walk her and take good care for her!" She pouted in Oliver's direction.
Since I had no air to tell I'm I mouthed 'Help me', to his face. How did she know my name in the first place?
"Now pixie, remember the last time I let you keep that bunny?"
"Yea." She seemed ashamed.
"You did forget to feed her now, let the girl go." He warned.
"No! I want her!"
"Do I have any say in this?" I managed to speak up.
"No!" They both said at the same time.
The bell rang for us to get to class but the damn girl didn't let go.
"Let go of me! We're going to be late for class!" I tried to reason.
"But then like all my other pets, you'll run away and never come back." She fake cried to me.
"What if um, What if I give you my phone number?"
"Nope!" She popped out the 'P'
I gave up.
"What do you want?"
"I thought I made that clear! I shall call you kitty! I will take you home! I promise to feed you and-"
"Dude! You can't!"
"Well until I can, I won't let go."
"Please let me go."
"No."
"I'll be your best friend!" I said in a sing-song voice. I was kidding. I just wanted her to let me go.
"OK." She stated happily and let go.
"You have no idea what you just got yourself into." Oliver said blankly.
I almost made a run for it but she hooked her arm around mine. I knew there was no escape.
"What class do you have?" She asked trying to make me skip down the halls with her, that were now empty.
"I have music." I stated simply.
"Oh! Me too!"
She literally grabbed my hand and pulled me to the music room. Oliver stayed behind to go to his own class.
Pixie opened the doors to the music room while the teacher was explaining the staff.
"Mr.M! New student!" Pixie shouted all hyper.
"Just find a seat pixie." He stated. I could already tell he has had enough of her for one year."Do you have an musical ability?" He asked me.
"Yea. I play some piano and guitar."
"OK, now on the piano what is the same in every major scale?"
"The first key is called a tonic. It goes, tonic, whole, whole, half, whole,whole whole whole and the half."
He seemed pleased with my answer.
"Well we are just finishing a lesson, so you can go to that piano there and play what ever." He pointed to a stand up piano in the other corner of my room. I gave him a small nod and walked over to the piano. I started out with a simple version of a song named mad world. At the ending the whole class clapped. I just ignored them and played a few scales and did what ever I felt like for the rest of the class. The bell rang to soon and ended my state of bliss.
I walked out quickly before the teacher could turn to me. Of course Pixie somehow caught up with me.
"That was awesome! Where did you learn to play like that?"
"I taught myself." I shrugged.
Suddenly out of no where Pixie walked straight into a wall. I almost cracked up and instead of helping her get up, I slipped into the crowd towards my last class, art. I wandered just a bit before I found it.
I was a little surprised when I saw Alex In the back of my room. I told the teacher who I was and (surprise!) told me to sit next to Oliver.
The Blondie teacher want around the class room with a small bucket that held a slip with paper on it. On the paper was the scene we were suppose to create. In another bucket, On another piece of paper were the three colors we were allowed to use. Of course I was last.
The scene I got was the ocean. I was forced to paint my very own fear. The colors I got? Just my luck, I got Blue,Black and White.
I peaked over at Oliver and saw he got the forest. I almost felt bad for him when I saw his colors were orange,green and gold.
Right when I thought it wouldn't get any worse, I almost threw my paint brush at the teacher when she said we had to make the paintings represent us in some way.
I got to work anyway. I worked on the outline of the horizon line, the ocean and the actual beach. She said we were allowed to take the painting home but I decided against it.
Near the last ten minutes of class I took a glance at Oliver's painting. All I saw was the faint outline of trees before he actually turned the painting completely out of my view. Apparently I wasn't allowed to see it.
I looked ahead and studied all the other paintings. Someone had the sky, desert, plain, Sahara, and from what I could tell under water.
The last fine minutes I lined my painting against the window like all the others. The bell rang and I rushed back towards the office. I made sure to duck my head when I saw Pixie. She was too busy looking out the window for something.
"Hey!" Someone shouted over to me.
I looked over and noticed it was just Maria and breathed a sigh of relief.
"Hey, so when do you want to hang out?"
"What?" I was utterly confused.
"Remember? You said you would hang out with me?"
"Oh, yeah I do."
"So it tomorrow good? After school?"
I nodded my head.
"Call me."She commanded.
She left me with her phone number.
I walked out to the parking lot and found Jimmy waiting for me. He simply told me that my father got caught up in something. My eyes widened when I noticed we was riding a motorcycle. I was hesitant at getting on at first. Of course he dragged me on it anyway.
I had my head buried into his shoulder and my arms strangling his waist the whole way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!
Thanks for commenting!
Forence
Angel Devastation
RoxyVengeance
vampgirl100
MusicMadness