Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

short

"Land!" I screamed as I hoped off Jimmy and landed on the grass.
Jimmy just calmy got off the bike while I had my mini spaz attack.
"Come on inside! There's some people I want you to meet!" Matt screamed from the door step.
Still on my adrenaline high I raced Jimmy to the house.
"Ha! I beat you!" I screamed in victory. I had the stupidest smile on my face but it faded quickly when I saw the people in the room. All the guys had their arm around someone. It was oviously Girl friends or wives. I took a sharp look around. The only thought that went through my mind was Bimbo blonde. I didn't really want to deal with this at the second so I simple raced up the steps trying to escape to my room. Aperantly the guys were prepared from last time.
Brian blocked the path of the stairs before I could get up them. I tried to get past him anyone. He grabbed ahold of me and tried to take my from the stairs but defense was too much for him. I bit him, just like a canible. I bit him as hard as I could. He shrieked out of pain and surprise. Before he noticed I slipped out of his monster stairs and made it at least halfway up the stairs. At that point all the guys were trying to get me.
I noticed all the girls stayed behind. They probably didn't want to break their nails.
I made it to the second floor and half way down the hall before my breathe caught up with me.
When I looked behind me I noticed that all the guys were way behind me. They must be smokers. I figured.
I made it back to my room in no problem. They almost broke down the door when they all got there at once. I put the chair under the knob in a rush but I knew it wouldn't hold for long. Just now I realized the sea of glass on the floor by the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so very sorry! it's so short.
I haven't updated because my hand kinda got worse and my brother realized it was PARTLY from typing so he kinda stole my labtop and ran away -_-
Well I stole it back! but he found out about 30 seconds ago,
I was going to save this chapter in drafts and work on it some more but he's threeatening to shut it off in like 10 seconds.
No spell checker was used
thanks for the commenters ill but u in the next chapter
sorry bout all the mistakes
I love you all!
Bye!