Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

Change

Something shook my heart. It ripped into my heart and sealed up the unnoticed black hole. Under my bed was a small piece of paper sticking out. I bent down in curiosity despite the banging on the door. I pulled out a blank rectangle paper. I flipped it over and discovered a picture. It was me and Jimmy at the beach. There was a certain sparkle caught in my eyes and the smile on my face was a mile wide. The sunset gleamed in the background. It illuminated my face and Jimmy's. I looked so happy; so at peace. It was something I never realized I could have.
I wondered for a spit second how I could have missed this small moment of bliss.
I was so out of it I almost forgot about the five angry guys banging on my door.
I kinda forgot about all my actions with the last hour or so. I opened the door and all the guys tumbled in. They didn't expect the door to suddenly open. Brian stood up with fire in his eyes. I was ready for the worst. A burst of energy was surging through me.
He took one look at me and soften. All the muscles in his body seemed to relax at once. I could tell from the look in his eyes that he pitied me. I wondered why.
My body tensed slightly when Matt's hand reached towards me. My body told me to flinch and dodge his hand but I managed to stay put. Ever so softly his hand rested on my cheek. He was so soft and gentle I never knew he could do such thing. His thumb gentle wiped away a stray tear. I never noticed I was crying.
I stood there in my own pity until Matt wrapped me into a big bear hug. Brian joined in and then one by one the rest of the guys did. We were all wrapped into one big family hug.
All the guys have me their own special hug. Jimmy was last and he just wouldn't let go. It ended up, I climbed on his back and we all went down stairs. Brian popped in a random movie and we all settle down to watch. I was half asleep on Jimmy's lap, while all the guys were spread out with random chatter.
~
I woke to the smell of something mysterious. My eyes fluttered to an empty room. I heard clatter somewhere in another room. I shook of the blanket that was layed upon me and walked over to the kitchen. Brian and Johnny were at the table with a JD and Matt was cooking burgers on the stove. Zacky and Jimmy were no where to be seen.

"Dinner in twenty." Matt stated.
"OK." I agreed.
It seemed like my whole freak out was currently forgotten. I walked down to the basement, I found it was unlocked. I opened the door slowly and creaked down the stairs. The piano was my goal. I looked around and decided it was safe to play.
With each note my courage gained. I even started to sing a little.

I wander the streets,
lurking around.
You can't see me,
but I can be found.
I wander the world.
I decide you fate;
a guardian angel,
to help you in this place.

We angels tend to help when....

It's all building up,
your breaking down.
It's all falling apart,
and every things tossed around.


Footsteps rung overhead and I stopped short. I ran up the stairs and out of the basement. I know he said I could be in the basement but I still felt weird going down there.
"Dinner!" Matt yelled
I saw Zacky head down the stairs and I walked to the kitchen to. Jimmy was already there. We all sat down to eat in silence.
"Um, I'm sorry you guys,for everything." I said under my breathe.
Jimmy; sitting next to me; heard me.
"It's all good." He assured. He wrapped his long arm around me in a small side hug.
I smiled, a true smile.

~
After dinner it was late so I ran up to my room and did any homework. After I went right to sleep, my eyes looking at all the shadows of the sea glass.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's late. I tried to make it long but my mom's computer is running out of battery. I'm super sprry I haven't been updating. My internet is down but my hands are healed! (well to the point I can write)
Thanks who all who have commented! Sorry I can't put every name but you know who you are