Sequel: Friends or Family?

You can't break a heart that's already broken.

blah blah blah no time for a title

I went to bed early, with out noticing. I woke up about an hour before I should have. Not ten seconds I woke up (Still on the floor in front of my bedroom door) I remembered that I was suppose to meet with Roxy yesterday. I mentally slapped myself and tried to think of a way to make it up to her.
All I could think of was saying 'I'm sorry' over and over again. It feels like something Pixie would do. I stared at the wall trying to think of another way. Somehow my head wandered to the fact that the guys must have had plenty of girlfrends, which ment plenty of fights and break ups.
I opened my door and ran to johnny's room. I felt that he would be the nicest one to me, after my sour mood the night before.
"Johnny." I repeated over and over while shaking him. First I pulled on his ear. I pinched his nipple. I snapped and clapped my fingers in his ear, tickeled his toes, Kissed his forehead, even screamed dramatically in his ear. He just wouldn't budge!
For some reason, I knew just what to do.
"Johnny, Brian's pregnant with your baby." I stated calmly.
"Holy fucking Jeusus Christ how hung over am I and what is todays date!" He sat up straight and screamed, loud.
I had a weird feeling this sort of thing has happened before. I just stood gigling a foot from his bed.
"Christ, chill out."I pleaded.(with some gigling.)
"Am I hung over?"
"No."
"How much did I have to drink last night?"
"None."
"What's the date?"
"That's not important!"
"Then what is?"
"I scewed up my friend ship and I need to know how to make it up to her!" I said in one big breath.
"I don't know what to do! When I scew up with a woman I but jewlry, chocolate or put her in a song."
"Fine."
I stalked off to find Zack. I walked into his room and walked right out. Let's just say I realized he slept without pants or a shirt. I didn't want to stick around to see of there was anything else he was missing.
Jimmy was next. He was twisted into the the covers.
"Jimmy."
"Yeah." He was about half awake.
"What should I do, I scewed up my friend ship and I need to know how to make it up to her."
"I don't know, give her a diamond or something." He mumbled into his pillow.
Guys are so hopeless.
Maby Brian will be more help. I slowly opened the door to find his arm wrapped around a girl. I wasn't going to chance another 'Zacky' moment.
I walked out, but didn't even bother trying Matt. I was afraid to be scarred for life.
Instead I ate an early breakfast and walked down to a near by park. I still had a good forty minutes to kill.
There was a couple of guys hanging out under a tree, they looked similar. One was shorter then the other. I ignored them and just walked down to the swings.
"Aren't you too old to swing?" The taller of the two boys asked.
" Why would I be?"
"Swinging is for children."
"Last time I checked, I am under 18. I am a child."
"If your over 13 your a teenager!"
"Theres no such thing as a teenager in the bible. It's not even written once. It wasn't even invented 50 years ago."
"That was then!"He pointed out."This is now."
"Well I don't care. I'm swinging and no one can stop me."
"Is that a challenge?"
"More like a promise."
He stopped the swing and tried to give me a good pinch to the face, but I back flipped out of the way. He took another swing but I dodged again. I ran to a near by tree and pulled myself up.
"You can't run!" He boasted.
"I have two working legs, I don't see any problem."
I got higher up the tree. He tried to get up a branch but I laughed when he couldn't.
"So I can't run but you can't climb." I fooled at him.
He gave a grunt in anger and kicked the tree. Let me tell you, it hurt him more then it hurt the tree.
"Hey, Ace" Some girl yelled. He (Ace?) turned and his face softed. Into his yes flew Maria. Maria?
♠ ♠ ♠
not spell checked
GTG
Sorry
more updates later